New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
i wanted to ask, i know the meet is closed, but do you plan on doing any evening convoys? would be good to join in one of those for a bit since im not too far from blackpool

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
I’m in Shipley and will be going down I will be going down on the a and B roads not a fan off just the motorways to Blackpool lol better drive along the a59 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ye B roads sound better mate. Ok message me closer the date

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
im in york so coming across that way too. worth orgabising a place to meet and travel over maybe

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ok so theres a few of us, any body from this neck of the woods that wants to come with are welcome. We should probably meet in bradford and go through halifax. Sound good?

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
@sharpy296 is also coming from york direction I think. So he might be up for it too. dont know my way round there very well but ill trust you on it lol

Cool, more the merrier. Some decent roads through the Calder valley so shouldn't be a boring drive down

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Probably halifax. @Yellow fr is in bradford, im in leeds so we could all meet near odsal top about 9ish?

Please don’t take this the As I don’t want to meet and travel down with a few other people it’s just that’s is out off my way it’s like taking a detour just to come back passed where I live. if I was to meet up at odsal top it would be better to go on the motor way than the a59 as I would have to travel back past my home to head out to wards skipton to get on the a59 as I’m in saltaire it just makes more sense to head out towards skipton and jump on the a59 it’s up to you all if you want to meet up there and head over on the a59 I can meet up with you all on the way out I can park in a lay-by on one off the bypasses

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Please don’t take this the As I don’t want to meet and travel down with a few other people it’s just that’s is out off my way it’s like taking a detour just to come back passed where I live. if I was to meet up at odsal top it would be better to go on the motor way than the a59 as I would have to travel back past my home to head out to wards skipton to get on the a59 as I’m in saltaire it just makes more sense to head out towards skipton and jump on the a59 it’s up to you all if you want to meet up there and head over on the a59 I can meet up with you all on the way out I can park in a lay-by on one off the bypasses

Im still not 100% on my attendance, waiting on confirmation of what my wife is working but I would most likely go over the A59, used to go tht way when I lived in Preston but was dating my now wife, its much more fun than the motorway. I'd be up for meeting somewhere along there, although I totally get it if people didnt want to travel in convey, its not everyones cup of tea. :)

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
I don’t mind traveling In a convoy I was part off a 30 car convoy down to santapod in classic minis I just don’t see the point off me traveling from Shipley to far end off Bradford to come all the way back past Shipley to get onto the a59 that is all it is

Reactions: Sharpy

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds

Not a problem pal, il meet you at the shell garage in saltaire if you like? What time do you think?

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Im still not 100% on my attendance, waiting on confirmation of what my wife is working but I would most likely go over the A59, used to go tht way when I lived in Preston but was dating my now wife, its much more fun than the motorway. I'd be up for meeting somewhere along there, although I totally get it if people didnt want to travel in convey, its not everyones cup of tea. :)
a59 is a good shout

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.