New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

Moody95

Whoosh and your away
Sep 26, 2016
Hull
Hope you enjoy the sausage and invent car is clean again I will post some pictures. Got to win the clean car next time. Maybe A Ceramic Coating will be needed
I may have to purchase some of this sausage at the next meet as it looks great

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Hope you enjoy the sausage and invent car is clean again I will post some pictures. Got to win the clean car next time. Maybe A Ceramic Coating will be needed

Ceramic coatings are next on my list to try and apply... they look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Looks like you all had a great time and I’m sorry that I couldn’t make this one. Nice show of cars again. It’s not the last time you’ve seen the (White Lightning/Rieger Rod) so I hope we can arrange another meet soon for even more sausage&beer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maypack

Deleted member 103408

There will be another meet and you were missed. I am going to write to Rieger and tell them because you did not come @Maypack is not going to buy a rear defuser (as he wants to see it on the car before he buys) so you had better come to the next one otherwise there profits will suffer.

Hope all sorted your end now and we can get to meet again in 2019

PS Liked your tshirt but we cancelled that one as apart from @Jimbobcook it was only me so not competition.

For the guys that Cruised down with me I have some Video footage off my car camera so will try and edit that into a short vid.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Ah yes I have a dash cam so I'll see if I have anything if its still on the sd card.

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
There will be another meet and you were missed. I am going to write to Rieger and tell them because you did not come @Maypack is not going to buy a rear defuser (as he wants to see it on the car before he buys) so you had better come to the next one otherwise there profits will suffer.

Hope all sorted your end now and we can get to meet again in 2019

PS Liked your tshirt but we cancelled that one as apart from @Jimbobcook it was only me so not competition.

For the guys that Cruised down with me I have some Video footage off my car camera so will try and edit that into a short vid.

With any luck you’ll see me joining the motorway at speed... lol

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'll be intrigued to know what your favourite ale is out of the 3 I normally drink.

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
I'll be intrigued to know what your favourite ale is out of the 3 I normally drink.

They’re all very good to be fair the 5%er was probably my favourite though.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
They’re all very good to be fair the 5%er was probably my favourite though.

Good work on all 3 lol that should be the ten fifty I think which is my favourite if I have 2 or 3 pints but after that it sends a little bit happy lol

Reactions: Sharpy

Deleted member 103408

this was my fav (as i am on a drink free month)

20190106_180601.jpg

and no i did not eat it all. sausage sarny tommorow

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
Sausage done, tasty! The wife said she loves butchers made sausages as there's no rubbish in it. It's so hard to make a sentence about sausage that doesn't open it up to a world of hurt lol

I do love putting a butchers sausage on my mo.... wait a second...

There’s nothing better tasting than a butchers sausage... hmm not much better...

I like butchers meat it tastes really good...

I give up!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
im on the third now. ten fifty is my fave :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Everyone loves ten fifty lol Great ale! If anyone has any local ale they love I'd like to place an order for the next meet lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.