New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
we need to organise a meet in septmeber in york!! york beer and cider festival lol. There's too many good ales in Yorkshire . ill have a think

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
That would dangerous for the drive home the next day haha yeah anything proper local that I wouldn't of had before and anything like ten fifty I'm all ears lol

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Everyone loves ten fifty lol Great ale! If anyone has any local ale they love I'd like to place an order for the next meet lol

I have the woldtop brewery near me, also excellent ales I’ll bring some to the next meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Everyone loves ten fifty lol Great ale! If anyone has any local ale they love I'd like to place an order for the next meet lol

Got Jennings brewery just up the road. I’ll sort something for you for the next meet

8528aaf984b65da0b0e24a71da72cdbf.jpg

2b877f2071c57c3ac5525a8fcab64c8f.jpg

6761112e9d3598f2f0011e792d458150.jpg

Moody95

Whoosh and your away
Sep 26, 2016
Hull
That would dangerous for the drive home the next day haha yeah anything proper local that I wouldn't of had before and anything like ten fifty I'm all ears lol

I don't drink ale however apparently there are some great local ales in hull if your interested I can maybe pick you some up for next time

Deleted member 103408

Sorry few more photo's of the convoy meet at the BRIGHOUSE, Motorway service station

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

And sorry for the bad pic but we picked this one up on the way down

Screenshot 2019-01-06 at 21.06.54.png

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
That lady ones a fine looking machine. Ha.

Thanks for all the pics! Top job.

Last one... I blame the beer lol

Deleted member 103408

We ask that question as well, I Think is because he is afraid his car may become modified... ahhhhhhhh

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
had to say hi to @Legojon for the blast past me on the start off the motorway you got my attention when you shot past me with your exhaust note lol and a good bye wave when I was leaving the motorway to get on the a59

Haha, I got lost after leaving the premier inn. Then somehow ended up about 5 cars back from you through most of Blackpool. Although I slowly made my way up the queue. The motorway slip road was just too tempting. But then I realised what speed I was doing and had to drop back. I could hear your turbo whoosh as you went past in the middle lane over my stereo LOL!

Reactions: Yellow fr

Moody95

Whoosh and your away
Sep 26, 2016
Hull
That lady ones a fine looking machine. Ha.

Thanks for all the pics! Top job.

Great pics once again the old boy, it has made me realise how high my car is haha and now debating getting rid of the Leon badge

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Best way is to use a heat gun or hairdryer and some dental floss. Then some tar remover for any glue left over

Deleted member 103408

On mine i did not need to heat it up I just got a bit of dental floss and then pulled them off slowly.

I then cleaned the mess off with Meths

(makes a change from fairy liquid)

If you put a splitter on the front that lowers the look of the car without the cost of lowering and the ride hit.

Moody95

Whoosh and your away
Sep 26, 2016
Hull
On mine i did not need to heat it up I just got a bit of dental floss and then pulled them off slowly.

I then cleaned the mess off with Meths

(makes a change from fairy liquid)

If you put a splitter on the front that lowers the look of the car without the cost of lowering and the ride hit.
It's the gap between the arches and tyres though, could actually lose my kids in them haha