New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Nice colour, what build week was It or when do you expect to be picking up said motor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was BW38 it arrived in the country 14th October.

Currently it’s sat in Bradford waiting for the lease company so sort the paperwork. All the paperwork I signed many Months ago stated Cupra 300 and now the cars 290 they want new documents signing. Was mentioned on Friday that I may have to wait 14days now for the cooling off period to expire on my new documents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
I was BW38 it arrived in the country 14th October.

Currently it’s sat in Bradford waiting for the lease company so sort the paperwork. All the paperwork I signed many Months ago stated Cupra 300 and now the cars 290 they want new documents signing. Was mentioned on Friday that I may have to wait 14days now for the cooling off period to expire on my new documents

Not long now to go though, you won’t miss an extra 10bhp with these cars.look on the plus side a SCN sticker will make up the extra loss.lol. I have the St300 4Drive with a few mods which is a demon of a car, the sleeper estate.The last meet we had was a great laugh with a good bunch of people,you defo have to try and make to the next one.
IMG_0065.jpg
IMG_0165.jpg
IMG_0166.jpg
IMG_0169.jpg
IMG_0170.jpg

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Not long now to go though, you won’t miss an extra 10bhp with these cars.look on the plus side a SCN sticker will make up the extra loss.lol. I have the St300 4Drive with a few mods which is a demon of a car, the sleeper estate.The last meet we had was a great laugh with a good bunch of people,you defo have to try and make to the next one. View attachment 2431 View attachment 2432 View attachment 2433 View attachment 2434 View attachment 2435

In that case I’d better get 2 stickers!! Yeah hopefully I’ll be attending the next meet and other meets to follow. Car looks really nice I’ll be ordering the front lip for mine.

Reactions: Damo H

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
In that case I’d better get 2 stickers!! Yeah hopefully I’ll be attending the next meet and other meets to follow. Car looks really nice I’ll be ordering the front lip for mine.

The front splitter is a Rieger one from eBay,very easy to install not cheap though but set the car off really well.

Reactions: Smolyneux85

Deleted member 103408

Gentlemen (sound like the pub landlord now) Time is running short so for once we need to move it along.

Are people interested in coming (I have already added all of you who have said yes so far)

@Bedlam if you are interested just let me know and i will add you to the PM Group to confirm details.

@Smolyneux85 I have added you into the PM group, if you cant make it thats fine just so you are in the loop on when and where.

Anybody else interested please shout out on this thread and I will add you in.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
If you do want in make sure you tag someone as pages fill up quick with random banter... Be easy to miss a post if you're the last one on the page.

Deleted member 103408

ok thanks, just trying to get me to be able to add you all to the chat list.