Newbie awaiting New leon Stylance

AN06DRW

Now You SEAT Now You Dont
Sep 19, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
I am awaiting delivery of my New Leon Stylance 1.9TDI in Yellow with alloy upgrade and bluetooth have not received it yet as i beleive there was a problem at the factory in spain but it is on its way to me now and cannot wait bought it from Bickets in kilmarnock and have nothing but good things to say they have been superb and lent me a car for almost a month as i sold my old car privately. anyhooo just thought i'd say hi

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
bickets

Glad to hear your happy with Bickets. I'm a customer of theirs and they do their best to please.

So the guys at Bickets see your comments post them in the bickets thread.

Was it Colin , george or mike that dealt with you?

Paul

AN06DRW

Sep 19, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
Bickets

Yeah there brilliant with customer service think they've won a customer for life with me if they can get the car i want i'll be more than heppy to buy from them every time. it was Mike that has helped me out i'm beginning to feel like i'm pestering him because i'm itching to get the car but hopefully with in the next few days i'll get a call to let me know the exact date.

On another note my sister has an arosa she got from Arnold clark wipers broke down this week in the rain and they couldn't help her out at all so i'm telling her to go to bickets for services etc would far rather travel for the better service

&.

Good dealers are hard to find! Enjoy your motor mate, I know you will!!

Stealthdave

Sep 28, 2006
Good luck and welcome. I unfortunately have 11 weeks to wait before I get my hands on my stylance...:(

runer

Dec 11, 2002
holland
Visit site
Hi Yello,
Did you spec out your stylance or go with the std spec? I just placed an order for a 2.0TDI with the bluetooth an additional option in Lunar Grey. I am thinking about splashing out an additioanl 450 euros and get the Sport up rims as the rims on the stylance are abit on the conservative side.

AN06DRW

Sep 19, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
Spec

Yeah i got the bluetooth upgrade and the 17" alloys i didn't like the standard rims a bit bland got the bluetooth slightly cheaper than usual because i agreed to wait slightly longer as this car was already ordered up but not sold yet.

AN06DRW

Sep 19, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
Good News

I got word this morning that the car was on British soil it came off the boat that arrived in port today so i should have it by monday or tuesday at the very latest cannot wait :clap: :lol:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.