Newbie Checking In

WEZ1963

Jun 11, 2014
Merseyside
NICE ,lol , Poor Wez is gonna end up with the weirdest newbie thread , lol
Well I'm traumatised but not violated; at least not yet! :D

The thing that's really scaring me is I haven't even got a Seat yet; what'll it be like once I'm an owner? Is this condition contagious?;)

WEZ1963

Jun 11, 2014
Merseyside
In an attempt to get this thread back on track, :) I now have a situation update;

Thanks to Tony Cane I am now the very proud owner of a 55 Plate, Black LCR. :thumbup:

It's in great nick, goes well and the exhaust note, Oh My God the noise! :seatgod:

There's a couple of things I want to get done but nothing urgent.

Thanks Tony; I promised you I'd look after her and I intend to keep that promise. :happy:

WEZ1963

Jun 11, 2014
Merseyside
Well I've owned her for 48 hours and the first change has taken place - sorry it's taken so long!

I've swapped out the Alpine h/u that was in the dash for the original Aura and glovebox cd changer. Never thought I'd go back to standard as I had a competition grade install in my last car but the noise of the exhaust and induction on this car is totally addictive and intoxicating. :funk:

So now I have 2 Alpine CD Tuners for sale! :D

Next change will be a lambda spacer boss to stop the engine management light tripping every day. :rolleyes:

BiggyJ1986

Just a quick Hello in joining the seatcupra.net, looking forward to seeing everyone's views and updates on sharing good Mods and upgrades.
Currently owning a cupra R with stage 1 like many on here and loving it!!!

WEZ1963

Jun 11, 2014
Merseyside
2nd change happened earlier today;

Rear wiper delete has been deleted :) and motor and wiper arm back where they belong. Only outstanding bit is that I can't figure out how the mounting bolt cover cap fits? :confused:

Lambda boss extension also arrived today along with Code Reader so hopefully extension will be fitted this weekend.

First major change will hopefully be next month with a Stage 2 remap at AMD. It's a fair trek from mine but they're more than 25% cheaper than the company who are just round the corner from me. Planning to make a weekend of it to keep the wife happy too. ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.