Newbie from cumbria

K22P UP

Hi all,

My names craig, Just joined the site yesterday so thought I'd best say hi. Got my self(back in oct) a silver cupra fr tdi mk1.

Bought it totally standard, now fitted coilovers,genuine bbs ch-r's and couple little bits, private reg etc. looking through it seems there's plenty of knowledge on the site so hopefully can get steered in the right direction with some more mods. Cheers [B)]

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
Whitehaven pal :thumbup: are you local yourself?

Small world dude. I'm from hexham..30miles or so from Carlisle but I'm often in Whitehaven as I have to take the wench to see her mate she goes to uni with..if I see you about il give you a flash with an excited wave

K22P UP

Small world dude. I'm from hexham..30miles or so from Carlisle but I'm often in Whitehaven as I have to take the wench to see her mate she goes to uni with..if I see you about il give you a flash with an excited wave

Tis' a small world defo, The joys women bring us free taxi services at your door eh haha! Ill keep an eye out pal! What car you drive yourself btw?

tommarr

Welcome mate, am thinking about getting a TDI myself, its either that or bite the bullet and get a LCR 225! What's it like to live with?

K22P UP

Welcome mate, am thinking about getting a TDI myself, its either that or bite the bullet and get a LCR 225! What's it like to live with?

Cheers bud! I must admit its the best car I've owned by far,I 'ummed and arred' for long enough looking at the fr tdi's, really love the looks on the lcr's but just couldn't bring myself and my right foot with fuel cost's due to the amount of miles I seem to do, so opted for the similar looks but with great economy with the diesel. For a standard car they do go well(even better mapped) and I'm sure wouldn't disappoint which ever u choose to be fair, if its a weekend toy or a daily driver mate they are lovely to put the miles in... What car do you have atm?

tommarr

Cheers bud! I must admit its the best car I've owned by far,I 'ummed and arred' for long enough looking at the fr tdi's, really love the looks on the lcr's but just couldn't bring myself and my right foot with fuel cost's due to the amount of miles I seem to do, so opted for the similar looks but with great economy with the diesel. For a standard car they do go well(even better mapped) and I'm sure wouldn't disappoint which ever u choose to be fair, if its a weekend toy or a daily driver mate they are lovely to put the miles in... What car do you have atm?

I'm the same, really like the look of them. Yea that's the exact reason I'm looking for a diesel, but I am also very tempted by the LCR! You'll laugh, but I've currently got a 206 1.4 HDI that I bought purely for fuel economy (averaged 70mpg on my last tank). However I hate it and I've spent so much money keeping it going, I could of bought something so much better, so I'm cutting my losses and upgrading! Just gotta wait for the right car. Glad your enjoying yours though mate :D Hopefully won't be long till I have one of my own!

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
Tis' a small world defo, The joys women bring us free taxi services at your door eh haha! Ill keep an eye out pal! What car you drive yourself btw?
got a silver 04 leon cupra dude it's currently in the shop getting its roof and spoiler wrapped if you get a seatcupranet sticker it's easier to notice who who is :p

as said above iv got a leon cupra and I'm getting around the 36mpg mark mixed driving, fair do in towns/city's I get crap mpg but I wasn't buying it for the mpg but saying that I drove from Newcastle to Lancaster and managed 44.8mpg! It's all about your right foot lads! :)

JamesG13

It is a small world... I'm from Whitehaven too pal. Nice fr by the way

K22P UP

It is a small world... I'm from Whitehaven too pal. Nice fr by the way

Cheers pal, what car you drive? Probably passed each other god knows how many times, keep an eye out for the light bouncing off my baldy heed' you'll soon see me :drive1:

monkey_boy_123

Mar 29, 2013
I've just moved up to the lakes...kendal and have seen a few mk1 fr's ive got a tdi fr mk1 in red and love it planning on getting it remapped soon

K22P UP

I've just moved up to the lakes...kendal and have seen a few mk1 fr's ive got a tdi fr mk1 in red and love it planning on getting it remapped soon

Welcome to the wet weather then firstly pal haha! Must be honest I hunted high and low as said in previous post for one of these with the kit on it and my first choice was red I looked and better looked but could I hell find one! Week after I got mine one came up but always the case they are awesome in red good choice! Mine is standard atm, but possible map on the cards to!:D u any mods to yours??

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise