Newbie from cumbria

K22P UP

Haha thanks dude :p and none yet still standard not sure on whats mods to do so far haha

I'm starting to search through the forum now looking at possible things can change on mine, there is loads of mint cars on here in the readers rides! Going to pop some pics of of my own when I can and see if anyone can throw some ideas my way :)

K22P UP

What mods would you recommend dude??

I'm very happy with my coilovers absolute first thing I wanted to do other thn the wheels just feels so much better on the road wasn't overly impressed with the handling on mine standard so they had to go on! Other than those and the wheels mine mines pretty much standard and I'm pretty much stuck as to what's next if being honest hence want pics up an can maybs get steered in the right direction with little changes i can do mate haha ;)

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
What coilies you went for dude? I'm wound 2/3 of the way down (driveshaft rubs the arb :(, soon to be replaced with R32 arb) since yous are from around Whitehaven and I'm not tht far away, meet one weekend in the middle have a look at cars and a coffee...beat the usual Craic I have of "oh my focus ST is worth more than your leon" chat I get round here.

Last edited:

K22P UP

What coilies you went for dude? I'm wound 2/3 of the way down (driveshaft rubs the arb :(, soon to be replaced with R32 arb) since yous are from around Whitehaven and I'm not tht far away, meet one weekend in the middle have a look at cars and a coffee...beat the usual Craic I have of "oh my focus ST is worth more than your leon" chat I get round here.

I just went for some cheap fk's! Went way to low on first trial though so lifted them up again sitting alot nice with no rubbing issues (I think) :confused: defo sounds like a plan that does mate!!! Is there a big advantage at fitted the R32 one then?

K22P UP

A red ibiza cupra... another ibiza from Whitehaven haha! Yeah will do pal. What bhp is your fr currently running at?

Nice cars!! It's standard at the moment loving the mpg to much haha! Possible map on the cards soon though once the egr and bits are done away with, that's the next job! What about your own pal?

JamesG13

Are you doing all the work youself mate? There's a spot in town that does mapping and stuff. Standard for now but want to do an egr delete, map it and a milltek eventually!

K22P UP

Are you doing all the work youself mate? There's a spot in town that does mapping and stuff. Standard for now but want to do an egr delete, map it and a milltek eventually!

Yeah good mates of mine pal, I've got the contact details etc if you need them that's who will be doing mine can do almost everything,maps,servicing,fault finding,detailing and so on ;) mate of mine does the mechanical side of things for me I can do the basics but he'll be doing the egr and stuff as his got a few delete kits his had made up sitting ready! I've had mine decat'd, looking to get mufflerectomy done asap once the egr is done and I've sorted getting it mapped..... :D

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
I just went for some cheap fk's! Went way to low on first trial though so lifted them up again sitting alot nice with no rubbing issues (I think) :confused: defo sounds like a plan that does mate!!! Is there a big advantage at fitted the R32 one then?

Cheap and cheerful. Iv got joms and they're doing just fine. Well iv read on here and been told by numerous vag owners that the r32 goes under instead of looping over. This is where the driveshaft rubs so il get my mate to order me one test fit it and if its good il keep it..if not il just remove it till I find another solution. Need to sort my act out for February haha. Nurburgring :p

K22P UP

Cheap and cheerful. Iv got joms and they're doing just fine. Well iv read on here and been told by numerous vag owners that the r32 goes under instead of looping over. This is where the driveshaft rubs so il get my mate to order me one test fit it and if its good il keep it..if not il just remove it till I find another solution. Need to sort my act out for February haha. Nurburgring :p

Think I've been talking via Instagram last night with you...very small world haha, Yours looks mint mate must say! Be nice when wheels are on ;) nurburgring would be awesome to go to, ill maybs have to give the r32 ones a try an knock it back down a little cheers for the help :funk:

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
Think I've been talking via Instagram last night with you...very small world haha, Yours looks mint mate must say! Be nice when wheels are on ;) nurburgring would be awesome to go to, ill maybs have to give the r32 ones a try an knock it back down a little cheers for the help :funk:

Dude I just got your Instagram before hahaha! What are the chances of this! #stalkers! No doubt you'll have the r32 arb before me so if it works give me a holla :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise