newbie from hull

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
Hi everyone, Im fran from hull and the very proud owner of a 52 plate leon cupra in red!

love it to pieces!

just a quick message to say hi :)

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Hi and welcome I ain't seen u around your the second member apart from me who comes from hull I drive the only yellow ibiza mk4 Cupra in hull incase u have seen me about look at my rr below to see my car ill be keeping an eye out for u it's nice to have some fellow members from hull we seem far a few between lol

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
Hi mk4 cupra. I believe i have seen your car around hull a couple of times, its looking good. Your right we do seem very far and few between, cant say I have seen many around, not modded ones anyway.

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
Your right it is good to see other members. Wasn't sure there would be any one else from hull on here. Will keep an eye out for you

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
Yeah mines the one in the pic. Also has a windscreen sticker now reading "living the dream" and also stickers on the rear end of my side skirts reading the same, can't miss mine has white and red flowers on the rear view mirror :) and as far as I know the only cupra with white wheels :)

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
A few of my baby
null-4.jpg

null-10.png

Last one is of my car at Yorkshire modified show 2013

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
That's great someone else from hull! You got some pics of your cupra and ill keep an eye out for you! Iv seen a few cars with rollin crew stickers on, where do you all meet? I have a friend who goes to unknown modifiers meets (claim they are the only car club in hull)

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
Loving the one you have now! I had an Ibiza for my very first car. Had quite a few since then lol! Ill Deff be there next month

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.