newbie from hull

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
hey guys, my phone is knackered so for anyone meeting to go to the rollin crew meet this Wednesday me and ash arranged for us to meet at foreshore at 6.30 and then to go to rollin crew together.

is anyone coming? ash you still meeting me at 6.30, not sure if I will have my phone back by Wednesday but ill deff be there

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
hi ash my phone is still knackered so cant text you. cant make tonight as im not well. been up all night. hope you get this before tonight. will catch up soon xx

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
Hey guys! I have my phone back now but have lost all my numbers. Can you all text me with your name so can save your numbers. Cheers x

UnIbizable

Hı all,

I'm from Hull but havnt lived there for quite some time, dont own a Cupra but do own a Mk1 Ibiza SXI, currently off the road whilst attempting a front Brembo conversion and a few other things like twin master cylinder setup & full braided lines.
when it's back on the road I do intend on getting her to a few meets and taking her up to Hull too as some of my family still live there, I'm originally from the Beverley Road, Newland Avenue area.
Hope to get up there soon.

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Hı all,

I'm from Hull but havnt lived there for quite some time, dont own a Cupra but do own a Mk1 Ibiza SXI, currently off the road whilst attempting a front Brembo conversion and a few other things like twin master cylinder setup & full braided lines.
when it's back on the road I do intend on getting her to a few meets and taking her up to Hull too as some of my family still live there, I'm originally from the Beverley Road, Newland Avenue area.
Hope to get up there soon.

Sounds good to me defo intreasted in seeing this mk1 u own and are doing up sounds a fun project

nozza9

Because I can't really do midweek due to work, unless it falls when I'm not at work, so unfortunately I doubt I would be able to go and meet you lot

Apr 13, 2011
hull
We can Arange a meet so u can come also ill try sort it out tomorrow let me know what days your able to make and ill sort something out

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise