newbie from hull

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
I got black fly eyes! Doubt ill have any left hunni as oh is stealing it for his too haha!

Damonuk I got them done at TAS is hessle and cost £140! Really impressed with his Jon actually and he even fit me in the same day!

Apr 13, 2011
hull
I got black fly eyes! Doubt ill have any left hunni as oh is stealing it for his too haha!

Damonuk I got them done at TAS is hessle and cost £140! Really impressed with his Jon actually and he even fit me in the same day!

No worrys and tas is the person who did mine and had done all my old cars also he's the best at tinting around our area by far plus the best price

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
Fly eyes

image-16.jpg

Wind deflectors

image-17.jpg

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Wow fran I have never been too keen on head lights being tinted but I have got to say wow thy really do look good on te front of your car plus am liking the wind deflectors also did u tint your fog lights also becasue they look very black lol but am likeing how your car is progressing u need o start your slef up a readers ride :)

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
Yeah Iv put fly eyes on the fog lights too! I did start a readers ride ages ago, think i will have to edit the whole thing and start it again!

New brakes and coil overs are been fitted Saturday along with a front splitter :) all that's left to do then is to tint the back lights (spray on order) then eventually will be fitting hids but that's not important. Changed the temp sensor today cause will still having a fault come up on scanner. Fixed that fault now I have an air leak so will be checking all my pipes tomorrow, have a feeling one may be split around my manifold as looks really greasy and dirty near to my dipstick, was told this can be a sign of a split pipe!

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
Ill have to have a look later. Iv heard if you start the engine and spray wd40 on the pipes and the sound changes there's a split there? :-/

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
Yeah ill try that! Thanks! One day I will be fault free lol! Probably best not having a scanner cause you find faults you didn't know you had cause most mine haven't thrown the Eml on x

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Yep your correct they sometimes can be bad things as the saying goes (what you don't know don't harm you but what you do know can kill you).

I only tend to scan my cars if they have a fault one thing through fran your cars looking well lol :)

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
Thank you, she's getting there. She has been running a little rough on idle especially so least I can get things sorted x

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Yer I hate spending on my car in other words fixing it.

I only don't mind when am upgradeing things or changeling things to look better lol

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Nope no where in hull sell them but on Sunday it's hull motor show at easy park they have some stalls there that sometimes sell things like that