Newbie from Lichfield

Silverfox306

Hi guys n gals
I'm paul from Lichfield just brought my first Lcr 5 weeks ago and loving the power and looks of it after 2 days of owning it I had it booked in for a remap which opened my eyes for a diesel done a few more little mods to it but look forward to changing the corners on it
Cheers

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
Welcome along buddy lets get your posts up so we can see this leon :) what plans have you got in mind?
My mates got a leon FR with the LCR bumpers I couldn't tell the difference until I heard the derv :p

Silverfox306

I'm trying mate but I don't want to feel like a spamming idiot lol

Silverfox306

Lol
Yes mate I really am I've always been pugs but got bored of the French crap. I've owned the Leon for 5 weeks now and every time I look or drive it it puts a smile on my face I've spent some money already on it as there was bits missin or broken so I wanted it back right

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
Lol
Yes mate I really am I've always been pugs but got bored of the French crap. I've owned the Leon for 5 weeks now and every time I look or drive it it puts a smile on my face I've spent some money already on it as there was bits missin or broken so I wanted it back right

Good to hear!! What a frisk my first car was a 206 1.1! Bag of crap but it was given to me to me so I can't complain. Soon as I turned 20 I had to have a cupra, could only afford cupra insurnace not cupra r. What plans have you got, if you have any that is dude

Silverfox306

Got it booked in for a set of coilovers including new lower wishbones ball joints and top mount bearings then to start saving again I would like to get it to stage 2 upgrades

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Stiffer and suppose to last longer. Not much more expensive either. I always update when it wears or breaks but upto you

Silverfox306

Got to be better that the standard ones I don't want to go to low on the suspension as I have to travel a distance to work n back everyday was thinking about 25-30mm

Silverfox306

Exactly it's cost me a fortune to get it back right after a load of things wrong with it

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
I don't want to go to low on the suspension as I have to travel a distance to work n back everyday
This didn't put me off one little bit :p although I do look like a clown when I hold up traffic turning round because a speed mountain is blocking my path like so...

3044BA3E-2C66-43BD-8405-2F6C6D6D961C-1868-0000008047F1BAA2.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.