Newbie In A Modified Seat Leon MK3 SC FR.. any tips for mods? PHOTO'S

MK3SC94

Hi guys..

Here is my pride and joy.. she has had a bad start.. having being hit by a 4x4 and a girl within the first month of ownership... so she has already had a lot of parts replaced and thats when you hate new cars... main dealer prices :(..

so far she has a race chip, custom de-cat exhaust (sounds like a tractor atm, No silencer) cades 19" alloys, custom paint job.. soon to be custom bodykit.. 100mm bore to 70mm induction kit.. samco boost pipes and the coilovers and front mount intercooler are on their way..

Why i didnt just get a cupra i will never know.. but i've started on this now so no going back...

What else would you guys think to look into?

Started here

woke up..

Crazy idea to do this..

in betweens..

clubs take over..

Last edited by a moderator:

MK3SC94

forgot to add.. fitting a short shifter.. makes all the difference :)

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Love the difference it makes wrapping/spraying the bottom lip of the bumper in black. Adds an aggressive look. Thats whats missing from the mk3's and most modern cars. They have potential buy are too restrained. Best ive seen so far

MK3SC94

Love the difference it makes wrapping/spraying the bottom lip of the bumper in black. Adds an aggressive look. Thats whats missing from the mk3's and most modern cars. They have potential buy are too restrained. Best ive seen so far

Thanks I appreciate it.. However mine is VW purple not black :)

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Oh, very different hard to tell in the photo either way it works. The new wheels look loads better than the ones with the silver rim.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise