newbie in notts

Leodaleon

hi guys have had my cupra for 6 weeks and am loving it
am looking forward to sharing the experience with you and any tips and advise you may have, cheers Leo

Leodaleon

hey up mate in the woodthorpe area ive got a mk2 240bhp in pearlescent black love the look of yours very smart

Leodaleon

you werent on sainsbos petrol forecourt getting petrol at about 9pm last night were you saw one very similar or just like yours .im happy with it but might look into getting it stage 1 remapped have you found a lot of difference in performance is there much change in fuel consumption

10man

Revo'd cupra k1
Sep 11, 2009
long eaton, notts
No not me mate, I fill up at tesco's long eaton for there super unleaded, shells too far away!
I would 100% reccomend a remap mate, you seriously wouldn't believe the difference after, fuels dependant on how you drive, you can easily get mid 30's on a run but just as easily get low teens if you boot it, tuners say it slightly improves fuel economy!

Leodaleon

hi Lee, thanks for the welcome yeah im really loving it i will get a pic of mine on when i get round to it i like your resprayed alloys very nice touch mate

Leodaleon

no worries mate i work in beeston i,ll keep a look out for you where did you go for your revo remapp do they do it mobile? do you know anyone thats used 'more BHP' they seem to be offerting a good deal at the moment

10man

Revo'd cupra k1
Sep 11, 2009
long eaton, notts
no worries mate i work in beeston i,ll keep a look out for you where did you go for your revo remapp do they do it mobile? do you know anyone thats used 'more BHP' they seem to be offerting a good deal at the moment

I went to there HQ in daventry, they had an open day wen I went down so there were plenty of other car there! Some people are running upwards of 360-370 bhp mate, crazy figures

kev r

hi mate im new on here too, iv'e had mine leon remaped and the acceleration is mad, im getting between 25-35mpg on good runs but like someone said if you booting everywhere you can see the fuel needle move, i had a bmw before this and i don't miss it one bit, i enjoy it every time i go out in it. may see you at some meets, kev

Leodaleon

hi kev which remapp did you have what was is running at mpg before it was done what bhp is it now do you know anyone thats had a mobile remapp done

Leodaleon

hi 10 man wow 360-370 thats amazing bet they fly like s*** of a shiny shovel would love a go in one of those lol

Leodaleon

thanks mark great spec enjoyed reading your thread n hopefully ill get to loughborough

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.