Newbie! Leon Cupra 290 DSG Owner

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Mine’s a 290 and I used to get the same! Always use Shell V Power too. Strange...

Now to find a splitter...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always full up with V Power too. Wait until they bed in and see how it goes.

Now for a splitter, get yourself onto EBay and order the Reiger one from onlineauto. They are the only resellers in the UK. You can’t buy direct from Reiger.

Last edited:

Maypack

Apr 20, 2014
Have you checked your pressures?

Good thinking. Most Tyre fitters don’t seem to be too concerned over making sure the tyre pressures are correct for your car.

I remember having to alter mine after having my tyres changed. Oh and remember to reset the tyre monitoring system on the infotainment system once you have them at the pressure you want.

YJC18

Jul 27, 2019
Cambridgeshire
Good thinking. Most Tyre fitters don’t seem to be too concerned over making sure the tyre pressures are correct for your car.

I remember having to alter mine after having my tyres changed. Oh and remember to reset the tyre monitoring system on the infotainment system once you have them at the pressure you want.

They didn’t check the pressures after fitting them so I did them myself straight after! Fingers crossed it’s just a combination of new tyres and colder weather?

I’ve also kept the previous tyres as they had plenty of tread left on them (I just wanted a new decent matching set!) so if it continues I’ll swap them back and see if it goes back up!

YJC18

Jul 27, 2019
Cambridgeshire
I always full up with V Power too. Wait until they bed in and see how it goes.

Now for a splitter, get yourself onto EBay and order the Reiger one from onlineauto. They are the only resellers in the UK. You can’t buy direct from Reiger.

Thanks for the advice! Shall take a look this evening

Maypack

Apr 20, 2014
They didn’t check the pressures after fitting them so I did them myself straight after! Fingers crossed it’s just a combination of new tyres and colder weather?

I’ve also kept the previous tyres as they had plenty of tread left on them (I just wanted a new decent matching set!) so if it continues I’ll swap them back and see if it goes back up!

Once you get used to the grip of the PS4S tyres you will only be swapping them for more PS4S tyres.

Reactions: GordonMcC

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015

I really like my tyre place... he handles my wheels like they are newborn babies, torques them on properly by hand. Just everyone gets 32psi no matter what you drive.

Reactions: Maypack

Zalify

Street’s closed pizza boy..
Jun 1, 2019
West Midlands
Hello and welcome.

If you’re looking for splitters TRC are decent for the price. Other subtle mods could include diffusers, spoiler extensions or side skirt extensions.

Reactions: YJC18
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.