Newbie satnav update

May 20, 2019
Hello to all im a complete newbie to any seat car, as i was always a honda guy but when i had to decide to pay over £1000 for a part or get another car. I choose the latter.
So after a friend sugested the leon range i decide to take advice and buy a 14plate leon technolagy, and im not disappointed.
So to my question, i know that there is a post here about satnav update but its atm 84 pages long and trying to read all will send me cookoo. :drive1:
So i have uploaded a picture of my unit so people could please direct me to where and tell me how to update the navigation system to the latest.
Also please if evertyhing is written out for an idiot it will be fine :dance::dance:
20190520_171031.jpg

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Hello to all im a complete newbie to any seat car, as i was always a honda guy but when i had to decide to pay over £1000 for a part or get another car. I choose the latter.
So after a friend sugested the leon range i decide to take advice and buy a 14plate leon technolagy, and im not disappointed.
So to my question, i know that there is a post here about satnav update but its atm 84 pages long and trying to read all will send me cookoo. :drive1:
So i have uploaded a picture of my unit so people could please direct me to where and tell me how to update the navigation system to the latest.
Also please if evertyhing is written out for an idiot it will be fine :dance::dance:
View attachment 7118
I'm sure that is a MIB1 unit which you cannot update yourself it's dealer only I'm afraid.

Reactions: Hawkers
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members