NEWBIE to SEAT from DOVER

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Hi All,

I've just purchased a LEON CUPRA R in CUSTOM BLUE .Awaiting delivery perhaps late next week .

Been the proud owner of a RS CLIO 200 since they came out and it's been a great car but just decided time for a change . Also ,test driven the MEG 250 and it was quite wide but the Leon fits easier into my garage .
The Seat dealer is just down the road as well ,which should be useful .The reviews seem good on the Leon so I'm hoping it will impress . Fingers crossed.

Hope that you are all friendly as the they are on the RENAULTSPORT FORUM :) ;)

And of course helpful .
cheers

TheBigGM

VTEC Who????????
Jun 20, 2009
North Wales
nonstophits.co.uk
Hi All,

I've just purchased a LEON CUPRA R in CUSTOM BLUE .Awaiting delivery perhaps late next week .

Been the proud owner of a RS CLIO 200 since they came out and it's been a great car but just decided time for a change . Also ,test driven the MEG 250 and it was quite wide but the Leon fits easier into my garage .
The Seat dealer is just down the road as well ,which should be useful .The reviews seem good on the Leon so I'm hoping it will impress . Fingers crossed.

Hope that you are all friendly as the they are on the RENAULTSPORT FORUM :) ;)

And of course helpful .
cheers

Welcome to the forum, the R is such a nice car, hope you enjoy it! Make sure you post pics up in the readers rides section of the forum!

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
ok thanks for that . I've only driven a Leon once and think that was about 2 yrs ago .

I'll try and get pics up sometime .

cheers

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
welcome to the Forum nice choice there soon as you have 15 posts you can post pictures

Lots of great information on here and helpful people you're in good company if you need anything try the search function first and enjoy the car when it arrives :)

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Thanks - yes hope so . Just getting use to this forum .Will take a while I think and with the car .
:)

cheers

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.