1.8tross

Oct 20, 2013
Well anyways my mate has a audi tt with the bam engine in at work im stripping that and going k04 turbo with map then maybe go into the internals to secure I dont blow her up

Oct 15, 2013
Midhurst, West Sussex
I don't know mate, I think when you've got X amount of posts (possibly 15) you can post pics but I don't see anything wrong with popping a thread up in readers rides :)

Plans sound good mate :D

Oct 15, 2013
Midhurst, West Sussex
None now I flogged it today to get myself a Cupra lol.

I had a Gen 6 GT originally (white one) loved it, sold it like an idiot, regretted it ever since, got an MR2, scrapped that bought another Celica then got bored and sold it after a month :D

You have the 140 or 190 G7?

1.8tross

Oct 20, 2013
I had the 140 and bought a turbo and things to give it abit of a kick I wished I hadnt sold that but was a nightmare getting a new baby in and out lol, I miss the steering handled like a house fly and for a n/a car wasnt too bad at keeping up with other cars, well apart from turbo cars. These cupras aint anything spectacular but once you play around with them you can get around 250 safely outta them mate. I havent had the car long and done so much of the smaller stuff to it before the big stuff

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.