Sammae

Hotshots k1
Oct 11, 2014
Bristol
Morning all ,to go back a year ago I managed to save 7000 pounds it took me for ever to save as I am now currently 42 years young and have owned lots of different cars but was searching for something different or unique . I then found a Cupra k1 at seat Worcester in Luna grey and was in love so bought it for all my 7000 pounds and a 53 plate Clio 172 in really good nick,and I can honestly say I would never of thought of owning one of these cars but I'm so glad I did ,it puts a smile on my face every time I look at her , as for driving it I can't stop smiling for ages then want to do it all again lol. I've done a couple of other things to the car anyways got lots of ideas and info from you guys so thanks Dan:D

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Welcome to SCN Dan, so you were desperate to find something different (sorry pun intended) and you have by the sound of it, well pleased for you.

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
funny how something as mundane, mass-produced and mechanical can put a smile on a man's face and keep it there!
Not the same with a hoover or a washing machine, for some reason....

Sammae

Hotshots k1
Oct 11, 2014
Bristol
Hi I no what you mean boys and their toys just like ladies and there's toys always put a smile to there face lol, can u help me as I'm new around here need to know which is the best springs for my car I have looked on search for this but still not giving me the answer I'm looking for

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Welcome along fella :wave: enjoy the motor, they are fun cars.

Still coming to terms with selling mine :( lol

Sammae

Hotshots k1
Oct 11, 2014
Bristol
Newbie k1

Hi thanks your right they are wicked cars was looking for some help as I'm new I've looked on FAQ and on search forums for eibach springs for car but not getting answer I'm looking for or I'm not doing it right (which is not the first time) cheers

Sammae

Hotshots k1
Oct 11, 2014
Bristol
Newbie k1

Cheers for that dude that's more of a answer I was looking for, was wondering if I could use the eibach pro kit and still get 20m ish drop all round don't want to go to low or harsh lots of speed bump round here it does me head in :ban:

Sammae

Hotshots k1
Oct 11, 2014
Bristol
Newbie k1

Cheers again crafoo spoke dpm they said 10m all round with eibach pro and sportsline 35m front and 20m back so gonna think tonight witch 1s to buy

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Glad you got the information, knew DPM would be able to help you out.

All I ask in return a is a pic of the car posting up when you've got them fitted ;)

PS (to post pics you need at least 15 posts and have to use a site like Flickr or Photobucket to host your picture then paste the link here) Just thought I'd mention it because all newbies ask why they can't post piccies ;)

Sammae

Hotshots k1
Oct 11, 2014
Bristol
Newbie k1

It won't be long and I'll have them done will put pics up then and cheers for explaining how to put pics up,as that was gonna be my next question soon :D

Sammae

Hotshots k1
Oct 11, 2014
Bristol
Evening all was looking to buy a new bonnet sound proofing as mine is in bad shape,can I only buy this part at seat main dealer

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Try David at SERE motors, he has a sub forum on here (http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=249). More often than not he's the cheapest for genuine parts. He's very busy though so don't be surprised if you don't get a quick reply.

Alternatively you could get some material and cut it to size yourself, you can buy the retaining clips so could end up being much cheaper.

Sent from my G3 using Tuppytalk

Last edited:

Sammae

Hotshots k1
Oct 11, 2014
Bristol
Cheers for that really glad i joined this forum now ,it was really hard to say something at first,especially about what as all ready been talked about,(don't want to sound stupid) I'm loving the positive vibes

Last edited:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
It's an excellent resource, always best to do a search first as usually the question will have been asked and answered more than once, but if it hasn't then there are plenty of people on here who are always willing to help and share knowledge.

Enjoy your stay.

Sent from my G3 using Tuppytalk

Sammae

Hotshots k1
Oct 11, 2014
Bristol
Hi,Am i aloud to say about some thing i have for sale for 1 of my cars that could be of use to some 1 on forum ? Or do i have to wait to become full member

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.