Dan89

May 20, 2018
good evening guys and girls I’m dan, 29 from Wisbech in Cambridgeshire. I have just purchased my first Leon cupra it’s a little rough round the edges but wanted one for so long I got what I could with the budget I had. So far I bloody love it!!!!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum buddy and congrats on your purchase.

What MK is it? Got any plans for it yet?

When you've got enough posts up you'll have to post some pictures

Cheers

Dan89

May 20, 2018
Welcome to the forum buddy and congrats on your purchase.

What MK is it? Got any plans for it yet?

When you've got enough posts up you'll have to post some pictures

Cheers
My plans will be to tidy it right up to as close to perfect as I can, I can’t go mad with mods as I have a family thinking about the usual sort of stuff like apr r1 ricirc valve, open come filter and cupra r front splitter. Will be long winded with a family to provide for but I’ve wanted one for so long I will make it happen. It’s a 1m HN52EBF? Known to anybody on here?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Your dying to educate him on your new found jacking up skills :)

Don't you know it haha

My plans will be to tidy it right up to as close to perfect as I can, I can’t go mad with mods as I have a family thinking about the usual sort of stuff like apr r1 ricirc valve, open come filter and cupra r front splitter. Will be long winded with a family to provide for but I’ve wanted one for so long I will make it happen. It’s a 1m HN52EBF? Known to anybody on here?

It's a a nice hobby you have, get the family involved lol

Enjoy your MK1

Cheers

Deleted member 103408

Don't listen to him he just wants you to spend your money so that he can tell his wife how much you spend and he spends less :)

Enjoy the car

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.