Clairebear76

Jun 9, 2018
Hi all! New to the forum so just a quick introduction. I’m Claire from sunny Stoke on Trent. I’ve got a 2013 Ibiza Toca 1.4 which I’ve owned for just under a year. This is the 3rd Seat I’ve had so as you can probably tell I’m pretty happy with them so far

Reactions: Superman001

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum :wave:

What previous SEAT's have you owned?

Have you managed to change anything on your current Ibiza or got anything planned?

Cheers

Deleted member 103408

Welcome to the site, What color is the car and do you have any plans or just enjoy driving them.

Clairebear76

Jun 9, 2018
Thanks for the welcomes . I had two Leon’s before, one diesel, the other petrol. My Ibiza’s grey, not really got any plans for it tbh. I’ve though about maybe getting it remapped for a little extra oomph but I’m not sure if it’s worth it on a little 1.4 anyway. It’s just been a passing thought, I’ve never really looked into it.

Clairebear76

Jun 9, 2018
Actually I’ve just ordered some new wheel centre caps as mine are a bit tatty. My first job, woo hoo!!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I've got some centre caps waiting to go on but couldn't get them out unless I take the wheels off and that seems like alot of effort until I need to do brakes etc lol

It begins! Centre caps now... Stage 1 Remap next lol what bhp does your 1.4 get you now?
Cheers

Deleted member 103408

I have posted this before but its very easy to get the caps out.

Yes I know its not that easy but its on youtube so it must be me missing a trick.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I have posted this before but its very easy to get the caps out.

Yes I know its not that easy but its on youtube so it must be me missing a trick.
I tried this yesterday after getting thee strongest tape like that I could find...

Couldn't even get one cap out lol mine have been in there for 8 years so they may not be that easy to budge...

Deleted member 103408

sounds like you need WD40 :) like i said its on youtube so we must all be missing a trick.

I did see somebody suggest you drill a tiny hole in the middle and use your tow bar plug puller (in your tyre kit there is a little aluminum ring pull with a bent end to pull off the plastic cover so you can put in the bolt to tow the car).

Which is your are replacing the caps works fine.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
sounds like you need WD40 :) like i said its on youtube so we must all be missing a trick.

I did see somebody suggest you drill a tiny hole in the middle and use your tow bar plug puller (in your tyre kit there is a little aluminum ring pull with a bent end to pull off the plastic cover so you can put in the bolt to tow the car).

Which is your are replacing the caps works fine.
It's possible ..

A hole maybe the way forward but I'm not sure if black centre caps go with black wheels lol so it's possible I'd be left with one cap with a hole in haha

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise