Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
That's a nice car history!

What made you pull away from the GTD, them things are rapid! Something around the 180bhp range if I remember correctly.

What engine did you get in the Ibiza?

Any plans to spend some money on well worth while mods lol

Cheers

Stuattravs

Jun 10, 2018
That's a nice car history!

What made you pull away from the GTD, them things are rapid! Something around the 180bhp range if I remember correctly.

What engine did you get in the Ibiza?

Any plans to spend some money on well worth while mods lol

Cheers
ha cheers, just the end of a lease for the golf and the price to keep it on was a bit too much.

Got the 115ps, already thinking about changing the headlights and putting an armrest in!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
You'll have to get some pictures up at some point, is this Ibiza a lease as well?

I assume if it is that means no remaps for you...

That's one thing that's always bothered me... Neither of my Leon's had an armrest.

You should get yourself over to the national meet we have on the 8th July in Donington (link in my signature), there will be plenty of ideas waiting for you haha

Cheers

Stuattravs

Jun 10, 2018
You'll have to get some pictures up at some point, is this Ibiza a lease as well?

I assume if it is that means no remaps for you...

That's one thing that's always bothered me... Neither of my Leon's had an armrest.

You should get yourself over to the national meet we have on the 8th July in Donington (link in my signature), there will be plenty of ideas waiting for you haha

Cheers
Yeah lease too, seen a couple petrol tuning boxes that can be removed, any experience with those?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Unfortunately I haven't... But ask in the Ibiza sub forum and you should get an answer pretty sharpish.

As long as you're happy with the inside then all is well on the outside.