Next Base 522GW & rear Camera losing DAB Radio

Oct 10, 2019
Have fitted a Next Base 522GW & rear camera but now have issue with losing the DAB signal.
The manufacturer replaced the rear camera with updated software but no different.
Additional ferrite cores have been fitted front & rear on rear camera cable.
Now their only suggestion is to replace the rear camera to the one that clips onto it.
Was thinking of rerouting &/ or maybe more cores but thought to ask on here first to see if anyone else has had similar issues?

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
I don't think what ever you do with the camera will sort it, the main problem id the Dab radio aerial is in the rear screen, and that's what the problem is, possibly the radio has a problem
but unless you want to buy a new one what I would do is get another antenna of the type that
sticks in the window and then find the coax that connects to the rear one(should be in the boot
area and stick the new one in the back quarter window, and should cure the problem

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I have the same camera, same problem. alternative solution and less icvasive than the above.

Get a DAB radio app on your smart phone. I know its a faff but thats what I do. prefer the security of the camera than get rid of it and have DAB radio.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.