Next Leon?

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
Still waiting for a proper announcement. Local Seat Dealer to me had no info at all and not even a proper picture of what it will look like. He did think it 'might' have a touch of Scirocco styling to it. Beyond that, they knew nothing else.

Subc

May 12, 2008
Scotland
"Rumour control" is that it should be available UK Feb-March next year with some released abroad before end of year, their are some pics on the net if you google 2013 SEAT Leon. Looks very A3 style more angular lines from what I can make out. We have 2 leons so will probably wait for new ones now to change, as I was going to buy a new one 2 weeks ago.
Nothing concrete though just bits I have picked up!.

Last edited:

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
This is all Wikipedia has to say:
The third generation of the León is expected by the end of 2012, and will be based on the Volkswagen Group's latest MQB platform.

SEAT announced in early 2012 that the range will include for the first time a three-door and estate models in addition to a five-door.

So I'd expect and announcement or some fairly accurate looking leaked pictures soon.
It better be good - or my next car won't be a SEAT.

Edit: When's the next large motor show?

Last edited:

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
I hope it doesn't end up looking like an A3 and will be completely different. Otherwise you may as well just buy an A3 in the first place.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
There is no way it will look like an A3 because it would compete too much. If the March 2013 date is accurate, it looks like i will be selling up within a year then :)

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
SEAT UK havent had any dates yet but expected to come to light in 3rd quarter of 2012

i check the SEAT UK press site everyday but nothing yet

Last edited:

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
i have seen a pic that looked like it could be genuine

need to dig it out though, cant really see much on the spy pics ive seen

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise