1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

No brake lights except high level light

Discussion in 'Mk2 Ibiza/Cordoba FAQ's (6K) 1993-1999' started by knysna4, Aug 11, 2012.

1. knysna4

knysna4 Guest

Hello, I really hope someone can help me solve this problem. I have no left or right brake lights. I have checked the following:
    High level spoiler light works, Bulbs are good, fuse is good, switch works, all other lights on the cluster work, no voltage going to the positive on either side of the harness at the light cluster for the brake light, but continuty between the left and right positive wire.
    All that I can think of is that somehow the wire has become disconnected somewhere.
    Anyone that knows how to help.

Thank you

2. keany19

keany19 Active Member

Did you get this fixed as I have same problem at moment

3. NoSpoon

NoSpoon Newbie

Morning and Hi, did you guys manage to get this one fixed? My 03 leon has developed the same issue as described by knysna4 above. I can get the lights to come on when I fire up the rear fog lights. Would appreciate any help!! :)

4. Ali

Ali Active Member

Hello, I have exactly the same problem on an 02 Cordoba, what fix did you do? Please help, I would be extremely grateful.