Noise from front / Worn out tyre

Ollyburge

Apr 21, 2018
Pulling my hair out so my front passenger tyre is nearly al worn out due to some play in something at first I though it was the wheel bearing as there is a similar noise coming from the front and when I turn right it goes quiet apart from a slight metallic noise witch then turnes up so I replaced the bearing and the noise is still there so I noticed I can grab the top and bottom of both front wheels and get movement so I had a further look and the front rear wishbone bushes where gone so replaced them with cupra items and noise is still there any ideas stering rack come loose ? There is a rattle when you go down a bumpy road slowly with the window down ?
Help much appreciated

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
Is there a wear pattern on the tyre? Like inside or outside worn more than the other?

Rattle may be unconnected and as simple as droplinks

Ollyburge

Apr 21, 2018
Just the hole thing it’s quite even wear , I had it up on stands last night and had a look underneath and found one of my subframe bolts to be loose ! Tightend that up and no diffrence I also pulled off my track rod ends and had a play with the rack and couldn’t get any movement, when I put it all back on the ground I do notice with the engin switch off the stering has play but the wheels still move it’s going to have to go to a garage at this rate

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.