Noisy Cabin around Footwell

5marts89

Mar 24, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to this Forum. Some great threads with really useful information.

I have a question regarding my 2010 Seat Exeo ST. I've owned the since November and it's been a great car, lots of space and good on fuel. I noticed when I bought the car that it sounded a bit noisier in the cabin than the 2 other Exeo's I looked at but still bought the car as it was a great price.

I've since done some investigation and as wondering if somebody can clarify if I have a trim panel missing in the footwell around the pedals. It's look like there are locating slots for a trim and the OBD port is on show. Is this normal or should the OBD port be hidden behind a trim? Also behind the pedals the carpet stops and you can see foam dampening, cables in plastic casings and fixing bolts. I can't post pictures as I'm a newbie but just wondering if anyone can check for me.

Many Thanks

Jay1601

Feb 23, 2018
The OBD is port is always exposed nothing missing there.

Check the drain holes under the battery or the seal on the ECU cover (driver side under the scuttle panel) make sure it’s not letting water in.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.