Noisy Folding Mirrors

Topzzy55

Dec 12, 2017
North East
Hello Guys

Since I got my Leon the folding mirrors have always been fairly noisy. When I lock the car and hold the button to fold them in I can even hear them while walking away from the car. They also stutter a bit.

Anyone got any suggestions or know anything I could do? Or am i stuck with noisy mirrors?! :think:

DavieTDI

Brain dead
Aug 3, 2013
kilmarnock Scotland
Hello Guys

Since I got my Leon the folding mirrors have always been fairly noisy. When I lock the car and hold the button to fold them in I can even hear them while walking away from the car. They also stutter a bit.

Anyone got any suggestions or know anything I could do? Or am i stuck with noisy mirrors?! :think:

Clean all the crap out from them or plug your ears as you press the button.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hello Guys

I have the drivers side mirror that makes a strange noise and stutters half way when folding up, the other one was making a noise until I tightened the screw from inside the door panel (not fun). I have tried to get wd40 in there but the access is limited.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members