Noob from Newcastle

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Yeah buddy it was I was hungover and turned up late so I decided against cleaning it properly haha. I went along for the crack and a free entry :p did you see smithys black leon on air? Soooooo nice!! The K1 is Carl's he never has time to wash it and loves hitting kerbs by the looks of it! Haha.

Yeah the poor K1 was much unloved. And I forgot how hideous the pre-FL BTCC headlight washer covers are!! Like beer coasters pasted on the bumper!
Shame.

Smithy's was special. Not my cup of java to be honest. I remember seeing those Bentley alloys on the forum ages ago though.

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
See I love his K1 and there isn't any other Leon's with the btcc kit on round hexham, the k1 and the newer shape Leons are abit to hefty on the old wallet for a 20year old like myself. I make do with my little old leon :) would like to see yours sometime though! Probs make myself jealous but never mind :p

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
See I love his K1 and there isn't any other Leon's with the btcc kit on round hexham, the k1 and the newer shape Leons are abit to hefty on the old wallet for a 20year old like myself. I make do with my little old leon :) would like to see yours sometime though! Probs make myself jealous but never mind :p

It is nice mind. Don't get me wrong. It really is just the headlight washer covers I don't like. Other than that it's a sexy kit :)
I liked your leon! Granted you need to get rid of that sticker that said it was perfectly clean or something hahaha. Hangovers come first though ;)

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
It is nice mind. Don't get me wrong. It really is just the headlight washer covers I don't like. Other than that it's a sexy kit :)
I liked your leon! Granted you need to get rid of that sticker that said it was perfectly clean or something hahaha. Hangovers come first though ;)

A headlight cover lets it down :p lol I'm not keen on bog standard mk2s but once they've got that btcc kit on they look absolutely evil! :) haha I'm looking for some alloys but I'm going to sin city in July so been saving pennies for that whilst trying to subtly change my car. Yes hangovers do come first but I'm actually on my drive with the machine polisher as we speak :p

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise