Noob from Yorkshire

K24Plus

Dec 12, 2014
Tyne And Wear
Hi guys! Noob here from Bradford but I live in Newcastle due to Uni. I'm a design student and I also just started a graphic design company OSoLow Design ;) I've been looking for a car for about a year but haven't had enough £ due to living costs etc and I'm known as being very tight lol.

Anywhoo, I don't own my own Seat Leon, but in the holidays I drive around in my mums preface 2.0 TDI 140. [Insured Obviously] I'm not a huge fan of Seat Leons :ban: and definitely not a fan of Diesels but I do love cars and I will admit they are pretty cars, I just don't like the niggly bits.

No mods have been done to it, and none will be but just for the knowledge I'm happy to be here as I've been lurking around and you guys seem to be a very nice community! ;)

Cheers :D

K24Plus

Dec 12, 2014
Tyne And Wear
Cheers & I like a lot of things Seastormer, the insurance would love it too lol! :p

The Exeo is my favourite, the first one I saw was white with big 19" wheels and I fell in love with it! The hatches unfortunately don't do it for me but I think it's because of the people I've seen driving them, and the very stiff ride.

I wish I could upload a pic of my mums Leon but have to wait.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise