Norwich area PLEASE HELP!!!

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
my car is ****ed i swear

i need to get my car vag com'd my crappy cheap lead is crap and dont work on vista even tho vag com has found it it dont do anything with it..

i need some one to check for errors and do a requested boost run please.. i think my turbo is about to go bang. i have a boost leak on intercool and i think my exhaust has taken a knock.

she just dont pull like she use to and its really smokey...

i went to clive attew and he wants £30 for a run and thats just stupid money. so please some one local to my area i dont mind travelling please help a guy out

........ that noise u hear is my little violin playing take pitty on me hehe......

Smee

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
oh dear not good! if you have a boost leak isnt this a good enough reason why its not running as good! what sort of smoke is it? (blue/black or white)

gazjones

cupra tdi maf isnt the same is it rash or do you have the sensor out of your ihi conversion
is there not a vag com map of people wiling to help people out?

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
no ive got the old 1.8t maf housing and the sensor ;)
ric2001 does have a 1.8t doent he :think: )

yeah common norwich area surely some1 can help him out :ban:

edit just seen he has a pd160 :bleh:

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
I'm just trying to get my lead to work with Vista - if I have any luck I will let you know.

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
thanks for the hlp guys i had a blast in it last night was producing mega smoke again... i aint got a clue in for a service tuesday hope they will fox it lol

Smee

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
iv got vag com, i can scan it for codes etc for you, but cant do any logging at the moment. PM me if you want to check it. Im in kings lynn by the way.

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
hey thanks for the reply.. i work in lynn.. :)

it went in for a service and they cant find anything wrong with it so i need to find some one to log it for me thanks for the offer tho mate :)

i might have to cough up the cash and get my own

Smee

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Hopefully be able to get my lead working with Vista.

Havent had a chance to try it again yet.

Smee you had any luck with Vagcom and Vista yet?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members