NOS on a leon

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
Im after a NOS kit for the leon but i dont really know if i need a "wet" or "dry" kit also i was thinking about 25bhp as i dont want to blow the engine to bits, what you guys thing anyone done it??

helms

Console Race Car Driver
Jan 30, 2005
Basingstoke
speak to the wizards of nos. (google search)
there are several choices on nos. do make sure you get some kind of regulator or "kick down" device, because when you let off the throttle and the gas is still pouring in it will create detonation... which = bye bye engine!

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
yeah i spoke to them a while ago when i had the 206 GTI they sound like they know what the talking about!
Thats my fear that the engine will go BANG and then im fuc*ed!!

Mitchy

TTRS
Oct 12, 2004
Had mine over a year now and no problems as of yet.

Clutch still doing fine, car was 3yrs old last week and 45000miles on it!

Running silly amounts of torque when activated and all is going well.:)

You want a wet kit, dry is very dangerous! It relies on the ecu adapting and adding extra fuel risking a high chance of detonation. Doubt an allready remapped car being able to cope on a dry kit! All wizards kits are wet and for that reason, they pride themselves on there safety record!

Wet kit has its own fuel feed and with the pulsoids correctly jetted it is jetted to give a perfect Fuel/Nitrous ratio.

25bhp will be okay, if you up it to 50bhp+ you really need a controller! You dont want to be firing in nitrous at too low an rpm, this is what the controller stops you doing. It has a build time and feeds it in gradually, much safer!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise