Nos?

beattie17

Apr 12, 2005
Perth
Nos and rollcage

WHich would be better to have a intercooler spray bar or a direct port?
Also quite tempted by a rear rollcage for car but its from a mk2 golf will this fit?
cheers for any info

Last edited:

Craig!

IHI Ibiza Cupra
Jan 6, 2005
Guisborough
www.vagcars.co.uk
Intercooling spray bas is for cooling the intercooler further, problem with this can be the amounts of C02 getting sucked up by the intake, direct port injection is for the actual nitrous effect.

SO if you want performance go for NOS with intake injection, can also run a spray bar if you wanted at the same time.

May 2, 2006
if it helps my system has a spray nozzle in the intercooler just before tb, tpeice into fuel rail delivering nitrous through both the intercooler and fuel system, all controlled by a progressive controller and a few switches for on/off, purge etc ... :D

May 2, 2006
:yes: on my works laptop though, i left that in work as im not on call so wont be needing it, can post up when im back in work mate

May 2, 2006
yeah comes in gradually, not used it since my new setup, (need a refill) but i had it setup to start at 10% after a 0.5 second delay on full throttle (all this you can change yourself) and ending at 60% (100 shot kit) highest i have even ran it 80% and it scared the sh!t out of me, gonna get my new clutch fitted and see what its like with this new setup (will double up on underwear for this one)

if you are thinking of heading down this route, i would recommend changing the plugs for at least a grade higher than standard and using high octane fuel (i use ik22's & Vpower/Tesco 99, just my preferance,also serviced while i was at it)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members