Not long now!!

bigfella_V5

MG ZS 180 - V6
Feb 25, 2007
A week today my Toledo will be going to the body shop to have the following done. Yes I have given in to the upper rear window spoiler and bought one!

List is:

Cupra front bumper and splitter.
Cupra skirts.
Boot spoiler.
Rear window spoiler (as mentioned above).
Side mouldings and lower part of rear bumper colour coded.
Mirrors blown over as they are stone chipped.

Can't wait! Then I have my fan fix to sort out and fit my German style plates and surrounds. :D:D:D:D:D:D

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
Yeah, might have sorted the fan issue first myself but yes I too am looking forward to the end result. Get some decent all round pics up when it's done.

bigfella_V5

MG ZS 180 - V6
Feb 25, 2007
Yep its all go here. A car seems to be an addiction for me - I HAVE to spend money on it! After those things are done I have to start saving.
Well, I might get it chipped and a milltek first!!

cupra_brown

Jul 27, 2005
when are you looking at getting it back from the paintshop then?

do you know the sprayshop well. if you do, i always like to see progress photos like pete is doing in the ibiza section.:D

i reckon your car will look awesome when it is done...

miniator

Jun 23, 2006
Good point, but I choose German because of the whole VAG thing.

lol true, but Seat are spanish....

DSC00503.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

Last edited:

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
oops still not posted photos...

didnt he mean the numberplate surrounds? i have the Seat Berlin clip in surrounds from veedubbers...........

only prob with having the spanish plates is not being able to drive in europe with them...
we got back this weekend from a road trip through spain and france with the Beeza.......Saw loadsa tollies......
saw one in Soria that was in blue with spoiler, cupra R bumper and the remaining rub strips were sprayed (hand sprayed) SILVER :ban:
hahahaha

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
Feel bad for hijacking the thread!
here are some photies....and one of the latest mod.....putting golf/bora interior roof lights...was fed up not having illumination in the back!!!

Will properly wash her and set a thread for the car.....No more modding is to be done.....she will be going in a couple of months:cry:....
at least my project was finished!:)
100_2083.jpg

100_2080.jpg

100_2081.jpg

100_2074.jpg

100_2077.jpg

100_2085.jpg

Last edited:

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
Well done Sam! Such a shame you're not going to enjoy the finished article for too long...but isn't that always the way? Good job.

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
yeah i slammed her in Oct 2005....30mm on eibach pro springs and dampers....could be the wheels that make it look high...they are only 17s......i think 18s make a car look lower, but i didnt want to compromise on ride comfort. I knackered the OEM suspension moving from my Mums (Cambs) to Widnes....i guess thats why you employ removal vans!!!!
:)

Last edited:

miniator

Jun 23, 2006
slammed isnt 30mm lol
im talking about as low as mine, roughly 70 at the front...probably more at the back.
i think 17s need the car really low to close up the arch gap. i want mine lower at the front but cant get the coilovers to move....eeps!!

bigfella_V5

MG ZS 180 - V6
Feb 25, 2007
Well its at the bodyshop now and should be back for Friday.

Slight problem in the fact that I STILL haven't received the upper spoiler but he said as he has the paint I can always drop it to him in a week or so.

Also missing the guide profiles, arch liner extensions and caps but should be able to drop those round tomorrow.

Will keep you posted!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.