Not new but been away a while...

AshCupra300

Sep 16, 2006
Newport, South Wales
Well 9 years apparently :doh:

Anyway I’m back, picked up a nearly new Leon Cupra 300 in “Midnight black” (I think it’s called) it has full leather, winter pack (I assume as heated seats) and DSG as options.

Used to have a MK1 FR TDI many moons ago and looking forward to catching up with anyone who remembers me or anyone new.

Cheers, Ash

P.S. how do I get my username changed?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Welcome back! That sounds awesome! We need pics exterior and interior!!

Hmm, best bet would be to PM @Syphon. I've had a look through the moderator options and I can't see a way to change it. So either there isn't or I just don't have the power.

Reactions: AshCupra300

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Yes drop me a pm with the new name you want and I can change it.

Welcome back.
Well 9 years apparently :doh:

Anyway I’m back, picked up a nearly new Leon Cupra 300 in “Midnight black” (I think it’s called) it has full leather, winter pack (I assume as heated seats) and DSG as options.

Used to have a MK1 FR TDI many moons ago and looking forward to catching up with anyone who remembers me or anyone new.

Cheers, Ash

P.S. how do I get my username changed?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Choose carefully, cause you'll have to keep your new forum name for another 9 years LOL. :D

AshCupra300

Sep 16, 2006
Newport, South Wales
Welcome back! That sounds awesome! We need pics exterior and interior!!

Hmm, best bet would be to PM @Syphon. I've had a look through the moderator options and I can't see a way to change it. So either there isn't or I just don't have the power.

Will get some done once it stops raining and I get chance to clean it.
Plus I need to give it a good drive in the dry, wheel spinning into 3rd in the wet :drive1:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.