Not quite a new Cupra owner...

ReddStripe

Jul 23, 2019
Lincolnshire
Hello everyone.

I'm new to SEAT and have purchased a MY19 Leon FR Sport in very glorious white. I would have loved to have bought a Cupra but children seem to sap my wages generally so have to treat myself in moderation.

Anyway it's good to be here even in Cupra spirit. Cheers!

Steve

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Welcome :)

All SEAT/Cupra owners are welcome on here.

Get some pictures up of your car soon :)

Any plans to mod, or are you keeping it stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReddStripe

Jul 23, 2019
Lincolnshire
I previously owned an Astra and retrofitted quite a lot of items to it. I enjoyed the exploration side of understanding how it all worked and then coding to make it all work once fitted.

Certainly some external mods are lined up too but I'll certainly keep you all posted.

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Hello everyone.

I'm new to SEAT and have purchased a MY19 Leon FR Sport in very glorious white. I would have loved to have bought a Cupra but children seem to sap my wages generally so have to treat myself in moderation.

Anyway it's good to be here even in Cupra spirit. Cheers!

Steve
My children are grown up and long since left home but still sap my wages - Welcome.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
If you plan on doing little bits to your new car may I suggest a trip to one of our local meets we hold throught the year... Our next one is in Doncaster on the 1st September, all cars welcome and you'll get a good look at what people have etc...

If you're free and fancy it just make yourself known in this thread and i'll add you to the private chat with location specifics etc

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/doncaster-forum-meet-01-09-19.452466/

Reactions: ReddStripe