Notifications issue.

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
Can someone help me out here as I seem to have a problem with site notifications.
Basically if I click onto the notifications drop down list it's always empty apart from the initial welcome message from the site which I can't delete?
The only way I know if there's been a reply on something I'm subscribed to or have posted in is to find the thread and look that way.
Occasionally I'm getting email notifications of replies which I don't want but I can't really turn these off until my proper site notifications have been sorted.
The problem is there regardless of whether I use the full website or on Tapatalk.
I regularly use ukmkivs in both the above formats and have no problems what so ever so I'm baffled?

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
When replying to, or starting a thread, you select "go advanced" and then below the box there is a drop down menu for how you want to to be notified for that thread.

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
Yeah I'm aware that you can modify the subscription to each particular thread I post on and if I click on the subscribed thread button at the top it would appear that everything is set for instant notifications by email.
Maybe I'm not using site correctly but for example if I log in where should I be clicking to view notifications of replies to threads I've posted in exactly?
Putting email notifications aside, surely I shouldn't need to sift my way through my old posts to see if anyone had replied?
Plus like I mention in my first post I'm not getting any notifications using Tapatalk either where as I'm constantly getting them from ukmkivs.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.