number of results in New Posts

sssstew

Editing your spelling
happy new year all :)

can i just ask if its possible to increase the amount of search results returned when i click New Posts after i log in. The old one used to be about 20 pages, whcih was good if i was away from SCN for some time, but the new 8 page or 200 results means i miss alot of things.

would this be possible.... pleasy weasy.... please... :redface:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Erm, no - 500 results is the most that's worth doing.

Any more, means it'll take longer for when other users do the searching etc.

So just don't be so slack :)

sssstew

Editing your spelling
500 you say mark...... oh yeah can we have 500 rather than 200 that would be better.

I logged in at about 5:20pm yesterday and read all posts, then logged in at 1pm today and did new posts and it was at 8 pages, 200 entries so i fear after less than a day ive missed stuff.....

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Like you need the internet, I am sure you are spending every minute in front of your new entertainment system!

You had to go one better!! lol :D

Mind you some people say 8 inches makes all the difference.... :ban:

haha :roflmao:

Mike

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Erm, yeah..

Anyway - it's 500 now (I thought it was.....) but I might have changed it inadvertantly

sssstew

Editing your spelling
Mike_IbizaCupra said:
Like you need the internet, I am sure you are spending every minute in front of your new entertainment system!

You had to go one better!! lol :D

Mind you some people say 8 inches makes all the difference.... :ban:

haha :roflmao:

Mike

:lol: hehe nice one... yeah the evening is infront of the TV, its when im away from it at work that i need the internet :redface: but yeah your right... we did have to have the biggest hehe! it could have been a 42" flat screen with free dvd recorder but size matters :happy:

mark, thanks for increasing it , hit 9 pages today so the balance seems right. cheers buddy :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise