obd bluetooth

RDS1972

Dec 19, 2011
Essex
It seems the within the app, I am supposed to get it to auto select bluetooth, and from a youtube video, it suggests there is a "more" button I can press to open up the options for this. I can't find a way of opening it up at all :(

RDS1972

Dec 19, 2011
Essex
Sorted!
Finally found that by pressing and holding the bottom right button on the HTC that the menu comes up, and from there it was easy.
Can't wait till tomorrow now :)

luke2702

Cupra K1
Aug 22, 2010
Bolton
just set mine up and its going to cost me a lot of fuel... lol...

Very good app would def recommend for £15 quid total....

SubZero

Jan 23, 2011
Midlands
What are people getting on there 0-60 times on the torque app?

Done a couple of runs in my stock 04 LCR, was getting around 7.6 seconds... Probably could hit the factory figures of 6.9 if I took out the spare and all the junk in the boot. Oh and if I somehow reduced the mileage by about 118k... :shrug:

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
So to revive an old thread...

IMAG0023.jpg

picked up one of these. it'll connect through Bluetooth to my Nexus 4 - but not the iPhone which is actually sort of what I wanted (Harry's Lap Timer pls!)

Anyway - was after something not super expensive that'd work with the iPhone for said app - not just Torque.

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
There are expensive 'certified' devices that're OK - and presumably some WiFi devices would be OK. I had a Kiwi WiFi thing ages ago - which worked, but was unreliable if the phone wasn't in airplane mode.

I'd prefer some cheaper solution for my relatively little planned use though - that's all ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.