Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store.

OBDeleven Android Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

Discussion in 'Ateca' started by Tell, May 11, 2017.

1. Tell

Tell Full Member

I had a feeling that the touch was equivalent to the keyfod button press but having Kessy I can't test. These variations in VAG models just give distance in the brands but twigging VCDS coding you get back to the same... but don't say it too loud since Seat is suppose to be the discount brand for the boy racers not the connoisseur of car looks.

2. theoldboy

theoldboy Senior Member

thats me (boy racer) but I also like all the features upgraded, I will keep working on it so that they only open when you turn ignition on.

3. fenrik

fenrik New Member

Well, it is like post #5 but with one extra coding...so the mirrors unfolds when you start the engine, not when you open/unlock the door.

Ir a Módulo 09 Centralita electrónica
    Entrar en Spiegelverstellung
    En Funk Spiegelanklappung Modus, poner valor "by look command via remote control key"
    En Funk Spiegelanklappen, poner valor "Activado"
    En Menusteuerung Funk Spiegel anklappen, poner valor "Activado"
    Si quieres que se desplieguen al pulsar el contacto, en vez de al abrir del mando/puerta (Gracias a HandyMan)
    En Signalisierung_Spiegelanklappung , poner valor "No Activado"
    Confirmar, código 31347

Read more: http://forum.obdeleven.com/thread/2551/mirror-fold-unfold-ignition#ixzz5O09Fp54o

#63 fenrik, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  4. Tell

Tell Full Member

Ah, I read that on the Spanish Ateca site as I recall. Thats one for TheOldBoy...if you search hard enough and spends days researching it and it's on other VAG cars working, you'll get it in the end that's if it's the same series, we're on 5F here ... my understanding.

I'm going to continue my search to get a full upgrade on the Plus navigation... but think I'm the only one on this.

theoldboy likes this.
  5. Tell

Tell Full Member

Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)

The latest Ateca's do not have TSR as an option, if you do have Lane Assist you can turn on TSR. The software already exists in the car. This option will be of interest to Xcellence Lux people or Ateca people with Lane Assist but not TSR enabled.

OBDEleven does have a micro payment app which turn it on, although in 2017 this app did not work so normal "long coding" can be used and toggling the adaption screen. We follow the Spanish Seat Club forums post on this supplemented with images from my built in one so as to show how it looks.

https://www.clubseatateca.com/threa...deleven-procesos-verificados.2417/#post-98523

Translated:

CONTRIBUTED BY @RaulKO :

RECOGNITION OF TRAFFIC SIGNALS

Before proceeding, it is highly recommended to make backups of the modules to be touched, which are: A5, 5F and 17

We access the A5 module and go to Coding , Bytes mode . (Front Sensor Driver Assist)

In Byte 16 we activate bit 4.

[​IMG]

We accept the change
    and then access the 5F module , adaptation.

(Note access code to save changes 20103 for A5, 5F)

[​IMG]

In via the Adaptions option...

We enter the Adaptation option Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2 and activate the following parameters :

menu_display_road_sign_identification and menu_display_road_sign_identification_over_threshold_high

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We accept the change and enter the option Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2 Adaptation , where we activate the following parameter:

traffic_sign_recognition_0x21

[​IMG]

Now we look for the option traffic_sign_recognition_0x21_msg_bus and we give it the Databus Infotainment value (the text may vary depending on the language, but it is what it says is the Infotainment bus)

[image as above... uses the bus number as used elsewhere 15 in my case]

We accept the change and, finally, we access the module 17 (dash board)

Inside Coding, Bytes mode, in Byte 5 we activate bit 2.

[Confirm, code 25327]

[​IMG]

As soon as we confirm the change, we will see that the compass in the FIS has moved to the lower left zone, leaving the upper central zone free in the FIS.

I recommend restarting the Infotainment (press +10 seconds the power button) so that the configuration option under Car-> Assistance to the driver is refreshed.

[should now see the menu option on the navigation via Map]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For VCDS see discussion on this:

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/tsr-xcellence-lux.447779/

#65 Tell, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    theoldboy likes this.