Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

OBDeleven encodings

Discussion in 'Mk6 Ibiza Guides 2017 -' started by Ghost45, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Ghost45

Ghost45 Active Member

In our forum this codes of alarm is tested.. But not from me... So i will try.. But of course without the sensors possible that i do not received nothing..
    @at0ny,
    I will ask in our forum.. I don't have virtual cockpit...

at0ny and Aroza like this.
  2. at0ny

at0ny Active Member

I coded a lot of ibiza 6F with VC but sportmode did not work only on the leon facelift.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

Ghost45 likes this.
  3. Ghost45

Ghost45 Active Member

Thanks for your testing!
    Updated the first page...
    So seems you have experience about encodings, is true?
    I would like to know.. Do have you experiences about errors in codings or if have you seen some errors in OBDeleven?

4. at0ny

at0ny Active Member

Yes. With vcds and vcp. Vagcomdordrecht you can find me on Facebook, Instagram and internet.

5. Ghost45

Ghost45 Active Member

Sorry at0ny, but i do not have Facebook... I have discovered these errors and i cant able to resolve them...
    I have these types of errors and i can't understand which errors are!!
    B131FF2 - Rear window regulator, driver side not coded
    Passive
    B131FF6 - Rear window regulator, driver side invalid data record
    Active
    B132054 - Rear window regulator, front passenger side No basic setting
    Active
    B1320F2 - Rear window regulator, front passenger side not coded
    Passive
    B1320F6 - Rear window regulator, front passenger side invalid data record
    Active
    First of all i don't have made no changes or coding about the windows.. But I have seen that in my ibiza that if i close my car with the wireless remote control and push the buttons in closing or turning on pressed my windows do not move at all to the contrary many months ago the windows worked correctly...
    What do you think about these errors?
    Have you seen these errors codes during your experiences of encodings cars?
    Thanks

6. at0ny

at0ny Active Member

Fault no basic setting, is most comon fault. Just press window button down(hold 10 sec) then button up to close window(hold 10 sec) then the window "knows" the basic settings.

How many windows are working? 2x front? 2x rear? Not coded means your bcm dont know if the car has powerwindows. It look like the coding is gone, or there is a problem with wirering. Of there is a problem with wirering, you can check this with vcds and do some output tests.

And also dit you do some coding etc? For example activating auto lock functions, comfort closing functions etc?

Ghost45 likes this.
  7. Ghost45

Ghost45 Active Member

No at0ny, no! I don't have made nothing about the windows...
    I have 4 windows electrical... But run correctly or Almost seems....
    I do not have vcds...
    I entered also in a specific menĂ¹ to test them..in OBDeleven.. And it make a test up and down but the error are remaining...

8. Aroza

Aroza Active Member

Thanks for the 30 sec tip! That did it!
    The alarm tweek is confirmed to be working for me to!

9. Ghost45

Ghost45 Active Member

I have tested also your method to press for 10 and more seconds the windows up and after down all the 4 windows but seems not save the settings.....

i have found in the web this sheet about the same cods of errors that i see in odbeleven ..look here:
    https://www.google.it/search?ei=1md...&ved=0ahUKEwiK1rOfnJbkAhVH16QKHWZBDKQQ4dUDCAo

this procedure is for original seat hardware but i tying to see in the odbeleven but i do not able to resove it.

#29 Ghost45, Aug 22, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  10. Silly question have you cleared the errors first to see if they come back.

Ghost45 likes this.
  11. Ghost45

Ghost45 Active Member

Obviously....but immediatly after the errors come out...
    Other thing is that ....i can't opened and close the windows with the button pressed in remote control...
    So the problem remained ...unsolved!

12. at0ny

at0ny Active Member

Your link does not work.
    Do you know someone witch vcds or vagcan pro?
    With vcp you can check the coding.txt its the same option as longcoding. To find if there is a problem in coding.

Holding Window button only works when basic settings is gone. But everything Works. (Fault basis settings missing etc)

Ghost45 likes this.
  13. Ghost45

Ghost45 Active Member

Look the file attached, about the vcds , no actually in the past i used a cracked old chinese cable of vcds now this not run at all in seat ibiza...do not see all the central electrics....i don't know no one near me with theoriginal clable hex for my seat ibiza.
    Thanks for all of you for helping!:clap:

Attached Files:

14. at0ny

at0ny Active Member

Chinese clone dont work on mqb-ao platform. Only oem. I have oem hexv2. I can open everything. But for the ibiza 2019 you need to check adaption, sec code 31347, en then look for "ZV-options" and "funk" options and look for Windows operation. There is a option for activation and also option for activation of menu in car menu for Windows control. (Adjustale)

15. have you tried running the items in basic settings that are mentioned in your document.

With regards to changes to long coding you only have to search your history or backup files to see if any coding changes have been made.

16. Ghost45

Ghost45 Active Member

Yes i have tried of course , and i have repeatedly tried many times but nothing happened!
    about the backup..yes i have made the backup and i have tried to see the old parameters but seems not showed in the backup..so i don't understand which are the real parameters.

17. can you post one of the backups

18. Ghost45

Ghost45 Active Member

this is my backup..
    but iside there isn't any parameter about the windows..rear..front..left or right

Attached Files:

19. at0ny

at0ny Active Member

Trie someone to find that have vcds.

I saw in the log you cant see the sub systems? For axampel module 9 bmc has extra sub systems, like dwa sensor, RL(F/H)S, headlights etc. There in the sub component jou can check about the coding.

Here is a part of vcds log of module 9 ibiza 6F 2018 for example. I have a lot of logs of the ibiza 6F from 2017 til new 2019 with VC.. [​IMG]

20. Ghost45

Ghost45 Active Member

@at0ny,
    probably the vcds have more power to see the sub central electrics...in obdeleven i can't able to see these sectors!
    Probably are hidden...but why?