OBDeleven modifications

Rob G

Apr 13, 2018
Did a few little changes over the weekend and had a small issue with one of them:
Car is a 2015 Cupra 280
Using the OBDeleven 'Apps' to activate 'Acoustic confirmation on lock'. I enabled this, but the car does not make a noise.
After enabling the app I ran a system scan and it came up with error code B131DF7 - Sirens / alarm horn for anti-theft warning system No release by immobilizer. I then cleared this code.
Could these be related?

Deleted member 103408

after i did this on my 2014 Cupra I had to go car settings, Factory Settings and reset all.

Reactions: Rob G

Deleted member 103408

I did the same, was having issues with some coding and did factory reset and then the door chimes started working, I had forgotten I even turned them on.

Reactions: Rob G

Aellis

Youtuber
Oct 26, 2017
Birmingham
I activated this in January but it wasn't working. Just went into setting and factory reset opening and closing and now it works!. Thanks for the info

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
might have to give this a try as i dont work for me

Apr 18, 2015
Slovakia
Turning down the actuator has been the with the purchase on its own!

Have you been able to deactivate the soundactor altogether? I turned it down to 0% but i can still hear it working in the background. Is there anything that needs to be done in addition to the adaptation which modulates the % of soundactor?

Deleted member 103408

EddieP not seen any coding for it, from memory the windows that are used are controlled by a menu in the car's settings and you can either have drivers door only or all.

Happy to be proved wrong.

EddieP

Nov 8, 2016
Coatbridge
Yeah i have it set to just the drivers door as i have a film for blocking out the sun for my kid in the back (temp until i get them tinted) but it will catch if the window was to be put down

Think ill just have to deal with it being the one window down for now

Deleted member 103408

Have you checked if there is an app to do it (as that is what he used in the video)

Have you checked in Module 08 - Electronic air conditioning / heating to see if there are any options in long coding or adaptions.

Reactions: Jaco2k
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.