OBDeleven modifications

Deleted member 98136

I know what you mean but I'm sure I tried this and it worked.

My advice is just try it,if it only works on one side, code the other. If it doesn't do what you want it to revert to previous settings

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Andy - Funny turn-out - followed your print -out and I've now ended up with the rear outer red lights going out when the indicator flashes, but NO change in the front DRLs dimming situation.
I think possibly its down to me having previously messed about with the lighting alterating the rear lights to Scandiavan ( on all the time ) increasing light output of front DRLs to max, adding the cornering fog lights, DRLs off when handbrake applied plus numerous other OBD 11 adaptions.
Could even be that the channels are different on my car, as I've read on numerous forums. I did double-check that the adaptions were word for word, so can't believe I've made a mistake there, the rear outer lights supposedly are 23SL HLC10 / 24SL HRA65.
Thanks anyway.

Wastedagen

Aug 3, 2017
Milton keynes
Morning all. First part is just some info as when I did a search on here nothing popped up.

For a while now I have had an error code pertaining to footwell lighting.
5b402adbe8c256da5876e841428d56aa.jpg

I did some googling and found on a SKODA forum that it was because I changed my bulbs from normal to LED. Didn't realise the coding had to be amended.

So I used this:

ec747990ca9413c05feb508f1a4b08bf.jpg

With security pin 31347, and recoded to LED bulbs. Error now gone.

Second part, I'm asking for some info..... Anyone come across this error code in Module 17 (dashboard). B201000.

68c962e957ad59007c2f40780def7f7d.jpg

I can't find any info on it and I can't remove the error code... Nothing seems amiss with the car, so I don't mind leaving it well alone if its an issue, but I was doing some house cleaning and wondered if it could be removed.

TIA.

Reactions: Denzil

Deleted member 103408

Have not seen the error before but based on other cars issue it implies you may have lost the basic setting but to be fair all the examples I have seen are on bits of the car that change as they learn how you drive your car.

Have you looked in your basic settings menu to see if there are any options to reset all adaptations or something simular

Wastedagen

Aug 3, 2017
Milton keynes
Have not seen the error before but based on other cars issue it implies you may have lost the basic setting but to be fair all the examples I have seen are on bits of the car that change as they learn how you drive your car.

Have you looked in your basic settings menu to see if there are any options to reset all adaptations or something simular
Yeah I did see something in the main page of module 17 towards the bottom. It had reset.... But I didn't go through with it in case it resetted Everything. Including all the other, no dashboard, related mods/codings I have done....

Like I mentioned earlier, since it hasn't effected the car in anyway I can tell, I'm not too concerned. I was just seeing if anyone on here had come across it before in the dashboard module..Thanks..

Deleted member 98136

theoldboy, I presume you are replying to my thread ? - If so I don't have a clue how to get a "copy of my backup of control unit 09" I'm afraid.

Also what puzzles me is looking at the Lighting Channels info for the front of the cars lighting it lists the
DRLs as being Leuchte 4TFL LB4 and 5TFL RB32 but lists Leuchte 2SL VLB10 and 3SL VRB21 as being side lights, I have it my mind that the DRLs act as the side lights, so why a seperate channel for side lights ? more confusion ! :headhurt:
Thank you.

Deleted member 98136

First question are you facelift or pre facelift as the coding may have changed.

Also this is for LED Lights, I do not know if all cars came with LED

How to do a backup http://forum.obdeleven.com/thread/1382/backup
Hi there, my vehicle is 2014 November 1.2 DSG with Tech Pack all led - MY13, which is pre facelift, now gonna have a look at the back up link, which I had not come across before, thanks for that link.
Thank you

Deleted member 98136

Hi theoldboy, here is attached ( I hope ) a copy of the backup you asked for :-
I don't know why it thinks its a 2015 model, but it was difinitely registered new in November 2014

Attachments

• OBD11 History.txt
    14.7 KB · Views: 198

Deleted member 103408

@stepdey thanks, if I have read this correctly the current settings are:

Adaptation
Control unit: 09 Central Electrics
Name: Leuchte2SL VLB10
Values:
Dimming Direction GH 2:
Old value: maximize
New value: minimize - as per code sheet.
Dimmwert GH 2:
Old value: 35
New value: 100 I have this set to 0 but original poster had 100
Lichtfunktion G 2:
Old value: Blinken links Dunkelphase
New value: Blinken rechts Hellphase this should be
Blinken links Hellphase

Mileage: 16654 km
Date: 2018-07-28 19:57

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 103408

With regards to the year this is not the registration year but the Manufacturer year code (eg MY15 not MY14) if you put your vin code in here https://www.vindecoderz.com/EN/Seat/LEON it will show you the year code is 2015, all OBD11 Is doing is showing you what Seat have said.

Last edited by a moderator:

apr95

Obd Eleven programming
Jul 21, 2014
Hi, I've tried putting the carbon background on both displays, changing to skin 2 and version 2 however none seem to work even after holding power down or leaving vehice over night.
Any ideas?

Deleted member 103408

Does the little screen between Speedo and Rev Counter have colour or is it black and white only.
It B & W then it does not support it.

apr95

Obd Eleven programming
Jul 21, 2014
Does the little screen between Speedo and Rev Counter have colour or is it black and white only.
It B & W then it does not support it.
No it's the colour screen and has version 1 , 2 , 3 but 3 doent work

Deleted member 103408

FIS carbon background

1 - Module 17 - Code Box instruments- (25327)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Display Image - Facelift its Display Depiction
4 - Select one of the options:
- Option 1 (default)
- Option 2 (Carbon)
There are other options but on our cars they don't do anything

As you say try the Turn Radio off and leave then back on again
But also try going to car settings and factory settings and do a Reset to see if that makes any difference.

apr95

Obd Eleven programming
Jul 21, 2014
FIS carbon background

1 - Module 17 - Code Box instruments- (25327)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Display Image - Facelift its Display Depiction
4 - Select one of the options:
- Option 1 (default)
- Option 2 (Carbon)
There are other options but on our cars they don't do anything

As you say try the Turn Radio off and leave then back on again
But also try going to car settings and factory settings and do a Reset to see if that makes any difference.
Still no joy however I have a pre facelift 2013 fr but for some reason facelift coding on it could that be the issue?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise