OBDeleven modifications

Glennc91

Nov 1, 2016

Deleted member 103408

@Glennc91 on some cars its control access 2 on others its access control 2 on the later cars it changed to ZV Komfort

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
OK I have tried this but I don't seem the have 'control access 2' as an option in my drop down list to change the options in the last 3 steps, so I haven't managed it.

cant find much more info on it on the internet, might just have to buy this OBD eleven thingymajig

Do you have genuine VCDS cable and the latest software? Also what is your model year? I take it that you have electric folding mirrors.
I did it on my car MY '16 FR, I will try and find what coding I used etc.

Glennc91

Nov 1, 2016
Do you have genuine VCDS cable and the latest software? Also what is your model year? I take it that you have electric folding mirrors.
I did it on my car MY '16 FR, I will try and find what coding I used etc.

yeah fully up to date VCDS and I have a 2018 MY, that would be brilliant mate..

They fold when i do press and hold, but I want one touch. thanks

Glennc91

Nov 1, 2016
OK yep, that menu i can see.

on the drop down menu it gives me two options:

"by convenience operation via remote control key" or

"by look command via remote control key"

I tried to change the value to "look command" but then it says "security access required" ?

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
This is what I did some time ago now and pre facelift.

Select 09 (Central Elect)

Select 16 (Authorization)

Enter Unlock Code 31347

Select 10 (Adaptation)

Choose (22) Access Control 2 Radio(Funk) Spiegelanklappung Mode.
(I have a feeling when I did mine it wasn't under (22) I think I had to scroll
down to find the description under a different number).

Change options as below,

Stored value = by convenience operation via remote control key.

New value = by look?(think this is meant to say lock) command via remote control key.

Then Do it!

Deleted member 103408

OK yep, that menu i can see.

on the drop down menu it gives me two options:

"by convenience operation via remote control key" or

"by look command via remote control key"

I tried to change the value to "look command" but then it says "security access required" ?

Did you try as per walone

Select 16 (Authorization)

Enter Unlock Code 31347

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
Security code will be the 31347 quoted above, his is typically input before any changes can be made.

In terms of the control access 2 menu or whatever it is, this step appears to be bypassed on he facelift models being vcds. I certainly don't have it on mine and just skip to the next bit as they are all loose in the central electrics file.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Glennc91

Nov 1, 2016
OK guys, together we got there, as always I am very grateful.

The process was a mixture of what everyone has been saying so for anyone with a MY18 this is the process:

SELECT 09 Cent. Elec

SELECT 16 Authorisation

Enter code 31347

Select 10 Adaptation

Scroll about 9/10ths of the way down the very long list to find Spiegelverstellung Modus

Change stored value to "by look (lock) command via remote control key"

Then click "do it"

Seems to be slight variations on the processes but should have them all covered by now.

Deleted member 103408

Was looking for some other coding and found this so just sharing
Thanks to DV52 for the below coding which allows you to adjust the display of your fuel guage.

These instructions will work if the module in your car accepts the security code 20103 - this happens for MY15 and earlier cars. If you have a later model mk7, you could try 25327.
  1. Select Dashboard module @ address hex17
  2. Select security access
  3. Enter magic number 20103
  4. Select adaptation
  5. Search for "offset" and select Offset for tank calibration values-Offset sensor 1 (default value -12.8)
  6. Change setting to suit: <0 values lower needle position and >0 values raise the needle position

Deleted member 103408

No pictures as I have never done it, but logically what it is doing is saying when you tank is full but the needle shows less than full then you adjust the value from -12.8 to say -10 and watch the needle go up or maybe you have to change it to 1 or 2 etc to see the needle go up.
If the reverse is true and you have 3/4 tank full but the needle is showing full then you make it -15 and the needle will drop.

Hope that makes sense.

dont forget you also have

Modify consumption display on the FIS Screen

With this mod, you can calibrate the consumption if you see that it does not fit what you think.

1 - Module 17 - Security access (25327)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Display correction of consumptions and operating range: (100%)
4 - Change the value. Default 100%
5 - The adjustment allows increments of 1%, the maximum and minimum values are 85 and 115%

Read more: forum.obdeleven.com/thread/4199/personal-consumption-adjustment-show-fis#ixzz5NihyKFfr

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
I might have a play with the fuel indicator mod as my mileage is approx 200 from full to half then approx 80 from half to empty. If its easy to get half tank to show @ approx 140 miles it will calm my ocd down a little ;)

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
Fuel gauges have always taken ages to get to half then plummet like a stone after that. Not sure why but it's been the case in every car I've owned. Changing it to be correct at half way may then throw it out for the last bit and indicate a nearly empty tank when in reality you could still have a lot more left as it will likely still behave the same.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Kempo

2015 Leon 1.4 FR EcoTSI
Dec 30, 2017
Have tried to enable the mod where the windscreen wipers go into service mode when opening the bonnet. It’s saved ok and have checked / done reset but nothing happens when I pull the bonnet catch or open bonnet.

Anyone managed to get this working on Mk3?

Deleted member 103408

Nope had the same experience coded fine, changes accepted but nothing happend.
Did manage to turn the wipers off when bonnet open and that worked but when I tried to reverse it that did not work..

edit, but you can just do that yourself manually in the car.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rolf

Aug 27, 2018
Has anyone used or done any coding for making the accelerator pedal feel more responsive in the cars that don’t have the “mode” button? I’ve seen for some VW’s that there’s an Audi mod but it can throw up some errors..

My accelerator feels a bit numb or something and it takes a fair push on it to get the car moving!

Deleted member 103408

The Audi change causes issues on both Golf and Leon if you have standard cruise control and not ACC (cant recall if its on Facelift cars only).
Throws up error messages and seems to disable the Cruise Control so don't try it if you don't have ACC

There is also the Throttle response change but as with both of these changes there is mixed feedback on if it makes a difference.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.