OBDeleven modifications

Deleted member 103408

And don't forget to get your daily credits, even if you don't use them its good to just be able to make a one click change for your mates.

Deleted member 103408

Yes sorry I am doing speed, leak, and Onion Server testing so it will be changing a lot over the next couple days.

Reactions: Damo H

Deleted member 103408

And just to add to that obviously it works on Audi, VW, Skoda, Lamborghini and Bently (as I know many of your friends have these) as well :)

Reactions: Maypack

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
And just to add to that obviously it works on Audi, VW, Skoda, Lamborghini and Bently (as I know many of your friends have these) as well :)
I have a friend who’s uncle owns a prestige car rental company and is always in something fancy when ones not been booked. He once came into work in a Purple Lamborghini! Very cool!

This was the last thing he was in.
C0FF0248-CE48-4DA0-957C-61A716D5A8AA.jpeg A4A61BEE-E1E7-4766-B1EB-368B391B4B64.jpeg

But the Range Rover SVR was probably the favourite I’ve seen.
91CEEBA7-0D5D-491D-B8F8-C65A3785420A.jpeg B4B2AA28-EF26-485B-9BCD-97C40E9239CB.jpeg

He’s considering a Copra 290 as his next own car after seeing mine.

Deleted member 103408

Yes there are lots of good providers out there, I change every year to what I consider the best at that time.

Hence all the testing to see if the reality is the same as the hype.

chriswildman

Sep 19, 2018
would anyone shine a bit more light on this product? unsure if i want to buy one or not because i dont know enough about it

Deleted member 103408

Or if you are in the Blackpool area on 5th Jan come along to our meet and we can show you.

If you take the link in my signature to the OBD11 Stuff there are some helpful links to stuff that may give you what you want.

chriswildman

Sep 19, 2018
ive seen online that you can change the leons indicators to sweep like they do on Audis? how would you do that? ive got the app but cant seen anywhere to do that

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
ive seen online that you can change the leons indicators to sweep like they do on Audis? how would you do that? ive got the app but cant seen anywhere to do that
Properly sweeping needs a £1000 modification to the rear lights. (they basically cook them to melt the glue so they can inside to replace the LEDs).

I believe there is a way to make the body rear lights flash delayed after the boot rear lights. But not sure if thats a cable adaption or an OBD Eleven one.

Jim45

Apr 27, 2018

As mentioned above you can’t ‘Audi’ your lights but you can make the inner and outer indicator LED’s to flash alternatively.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.