OBDeleven modifications

Deleted member 103408

And I have also seen a number of people saying when they go to the dealership they dont know how to do it so you get stuck.

You can always use something like Torque Pro and display it on your phone or if you have mirror link then on your dash.

Deleted member 103408

And if you are after just the boost you can buy a boost gauge that sits in the air vent or in a pod on your a pillar for £40-00

Andymc10

Jan 27, 2019
Does any one know if you can change the lights so that when you lock the car the lights go out straight away ?

Deleted member 103408

Are you talking about the coming / Leaving home function then you can turn that off using the cars menu system.

Mine by default is set to 30s but you can turn either one or both off.

Andymc10

Jan 27, 2019
Are you talking about the coming / Leaving home function then you can turn that off using the cars menu system.

Mine by default is set to 30s but you can turn either one or both off.
Ye think so when i lock the car the lights stay on for around 60 s and want then to go out straight away.

Deleted member 103408

Then go to Car Settings and scroll down to lights and then scroll down and you will have Coming home and another line for Leaving Home just adjust the time to 0 and see if that does what you want.

Andymc10

Jan 27, 2019
Then go to Car Settings and scroll down to lights and then scroll down and you will have Coming home and another line for Leaving Home just adjust the time to 0 and see if that does what you want.
Ye it worked for interior lights i should of said i meant headlights etc.

Deleted member 103408

I thought it did the outside lights, Let me have a look at the coding to see if there is anything you can turn off.

Deleted member 103408

quick check of the Leuchte sets and you will see the following setting

Coming Home oder Leaving Home aktiv

I am guessing all you have to do is change it to Not active.

However just been outside and on my car if I change both coming home and leaving home to 0 (from 30 on my car).

Then when I turn the ignition off the lights all go out, When I open the doors no lights.
I then changed it back to 30 on both, Turned ignition off no lights open the door and lights come on so it does work on my old 2014 motor.

The other thing to try is putting it on 0 instead of auto and see if that makes a change (Mine is on Auto)

V4mP

Feb 21, 2017
Finland
Ill share with you coding for old ABS unit (2013-2014) which doesn't have byte 29 to do coding for ESC Sport/OFF. This unit usually has finished with byte 28 value C0 s TPMS or value 40 without TPMS.

If you want ESC sport/OFF on this unit change coding in byte 25 mark bit 4
After this you will get this setting menu
25qsn0w.jpg

I'm missing "Byte 29" and I tried "Byte 25 mark bit 4", but it didn't work. Should I've done something else?

Deleted member 103408

Has anybody made the rear center brake light flash with the emergency lights.

I have seen two lots of coding (which I will share) but just wonder if anybody has done it on a pre facelift car

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
Is there any difference between:

Activate daylight (DRL) in rear. LED drivers
With this modification when you take DRL lit, the rear lights also illuminate.
1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Daytime Running Light
4 - Sub - Tagfahrlicht dauerfahlicht aktiviert zusaetzlich standlicht
5 - Change value to On

Scandinavian DRLS
1 - Applications
2 - Scandinavian DRLS
3 - Select On

I want rear DRLs, but my friends tried the bottom option on his 2015 184FR and it's no different to switching over the light switch manually to sidelights, apart from still being able to keep it in the Auto setting. I don't like the fact that the dash, the door card strips, the two red LEDs near the rear view mirror, etc, light up as it now thinks the lights are on. Is there another coding option to just light up the rear lights, so that you can then see when the auto lights switch on the main lights with the two LEDs, etc?

Deleted member 103408

I did the Application on my 2014 Cupra and it works fine, Rear Lights are on all the time except when I pull the Handbrake up (different mod).

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
I did the Application on my 2014 Cupra and it works fine, Rear Lights are on all the time except when I pull the Handbrake up (different mod).
Thanks for the reply. Does yours think the sidelights are on with the DRL app, and show the door card lights, two LED's, etc? I don't get the point of the handbrake mod to switch the DRL's off.

I've just received my OBDeleven (not Pro) so I'll try the Scandinavian DRL app later. When I get the Pro activation, can you do a lot more other than the long coding?

Deleted member 103408

I will have a look over the weekend to see what it turns on (apart from rear lights).

You can use the Scandinavian DRL app now its only 10 credits and if you dont like it its another 10 credits to put it back again.
You get 5 credits a day for free so it dont take long to save them up.

Check out this thread for the sort of stuff you can do to pre facelift, afraid the facelift team dont share as well but you can always check out the Golf forum a lot of the coding is similar.

On top of changing things on the car (Adaptions, Long Coding and Basic Settings) you have

Scanning for HIdden Errors.
Live Data - I use this a lot personally
Guages - Dont use them as from memory you can only have one at a time much prefer Torque Pro for that sort of stuff
Control Unit Backups
Ability to run scans on most cars with OBD2 Port and soon you will be able to mess around with BMW.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.