OEM Colour and advice

Adamricko

MK3 1.4.cool/s
Jun 23, 2009
Manchester
Hi folks,

My brother has been looking at getting a car, really likes my Ibiza and found this.

I have NEVER seen this colour on a MK3, is this a standard OEM colour? is it a LTD edition?
Its listed as a 1.6 sport, as you can see on the second picture there is another badge above the "Ibiza" although i cant make it out?

We are going to view this on Saturday i think, is there anything anybody would reccomend checking on the 1.6 models?

The wheels also like like new ones? If anybody can confirm if they are standard on the 1.6 sport or not would be helpfull!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

EKE Ibiza

Jul 10, 2009
Devon
www.art-graphy.co.uk
I've seen that car advertised. Looks very clean. A little pricey though.

Apparently from what I've read it was a £400 extra named Forest Green.

I actually own a 1.4 in that colour (see avatar). Its a really common colour down here in Plymouth. I recently actually parked behind an identical model to mine. Should have seen the owners reaction....:lol:

Anyway its actually a nice colour when clean but looks absolutely crap when even slightly dirty. If i had the choice I wouldn't by the car in this colour again. Green being know as bad luck etc (2weeks of owning it i had the wing mirror kicked off then a week later someone reversed down the passenger side). Easy to spot in a car park though.

May 25, 2008
cambs
also the metallic copper colour in the tdi/sport looks good too shame the cupras didn't come in these colours

Daymo

Low and Slow..
Jul 22, 2008
Scarborough/Sheffield
and to answer your other question, the wheels are the standard sport items, i wish mine came with them when i bought it, i had some crap ripspeed items!!!

andy_tratter

Sep 17, 2008
Near JabbaSport ;)
I've only ever seen one other one that colour, when i was looking for my firs ibiza a few years ago. nearly brought it! really nice colour i think, pretty cool too having a rare(ish) colour