Clanfield, UK

More pics being added this evening including interior

main.php

Last edited:

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
hehe, i can't wait i am going to be sitting with baited breath. even if its an option i am sold, but if it is not i am impressed so far

G!zmond0

This gear lever does not look "DSG" to me:wave:
The car looks great both in and out

G!zmond0

Damn that's proof enough:cry:
I am very disappointed.I think seat will loose a client in my face.
I was wondering LC or biza cupra but the engine probs in mk2 and this AT and poor engines is just too much
The only thing i hope for now is for powerful diesel in the ibiza cupra if not:givein:

Poverty

with some mods this could look great, but not quite what I was hoping for. It just doesnt seem special enough, and has lost its main upperhand on the competition, class leading power and brakes.

Need more pics though of the front, and of a different colour.

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Very tasty, I'm sold unless the ride is as hard as nails like the mk4 cupra, If the ride is to my liking I will be on the lookout for a demonstrator, if the ride is too firm I will be looking into an FR as I did last time

Poverty

Not on the picture it hasn't

Thats what I was thinking. Still disapointed. Really need to see in real life pics instead of the crap that all auto manufacturers marketing departments release.

rev limiter just before 6k.

Last edited by a moderator:

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
none of those pictures will show the brakes so a still shot will be better for that, no mention of any black front grill in that text bit though just says black surround unless that is it

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
well it says red in the press release, that may be before then and that is obviously a pre production car as well so it may change

Poverty

9081002.013.1M.jpg

This looks boring. Surely this cannot be the ibiza equivelant to the super sporty leon Cupra. Surely there cannot be a 60hp difference! And at 14k you might aswell save a little more and get the leon FR which will probably be a lower insurance group.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.