olliep's mk4 ibiza cupra TDI - whoop!

olliep

Wants a mk2 GTI
Oct 3, 2005
Winchester
Finally got me a mk4 cupra tdi (having sold the 20vT leon cupra :cry:)

Nothing done yet (apart from headlamp upgrade and bluevision w5w's) because i've only had it 12 days and i need to focus on maintenance stuff before fun stuff! (i.e. cam belt due soon etc...) and i need to sort out the AWFUL sound system so i'm waiting for the stalk adapter to put my new HU in and then depending on how much better that sounds, either comps all round or a 10" in the boot!

However... front and rear ARB kit is desperately needed as i think the 1.9 lump shows its weight a bit so that will be coming soon along with a forge front upper brace and an OMP front lower brace. Also shopping for rubber and brake pads.

DSCN0623.jpg

DSCN0639.jpg

DSCN0635.jpg

DSCN0628.jpg

DSCN0626.jpg

DSCN0624.jpg

Last edited:

olliep

Wants a mk2 GTI
Oct 3, 2005
Winchester
definitely needed a clean before that photo shoot!! haha and its not going low this time mate... too much ball ache

Bean

Torque Junkie... Gimme mo
May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Car looks schweet!!

Wish I had a cupra TDI :(

Sounds like you're going for the same setup as me suspension wise, what ARB's you looking at??

olliep

Wants a mk2 GTI
Oct 3, 2005
Winchester
Car looks schweet!!

Wish I had a cupra TDI :(

Sounds like you're going for the same setup as me suspension wise, what ARB's you looking at??

20mm whiteline rear and undecided on the front. I'll probably wait until the rear is on to determine how much the front one is needed. I take it your in a 20vT mk4?

Bean

Torque Junkie... Gimme mo
May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
20mm whiteline rear and undecided on the front. I'll probably wait until the rear is on to determine how much the front one is needed. I take it your in a 20vT mk4?

Nah, I've got the 1.9 TDI Sportrider. Bought for the economy, but I want more torque and power...