opinions on swapping cupra to?

Logan 5

Jun 12, 2009
West Yorkshire
DONT DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I changed my Red Cupra R for a Altea FR nearly two weeks ago. Although its cheaper insurance, tax, fuel and general running costs are lower. Your going to lose a hell of a lot of fun !

My Cupra R was superb, immaculte condition. Im still getting calls from people wanting to buy it now. The garage i sold it to flogged it within FIVE hours of being on the forecourt.

Time will tell if I was right or not to sell it. One thing for sure, life doesnt seem as exciting without her in my life !

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Depends why you want / need to sell the Cupra in my humble opinion.

To me, the Altea Freetrack is a pointless softroader which, unless you stay on a farm or go skiing in winter etc and/or actually need a higher/bigger car, will leave you yearning for what you had previously - something lighter with near double the power.

Also, looks wise, the Altea comes a very definite second.

All in my opinion of course - no disrespect to those with the Altea Freetrack.

Altea-Freetrack.jpg

28022009155.jpg

Logan 5

Jun 12, 2009
West Yorkshire
Well your right there. I changed to the Altea FR due to planning a family. Also wanted to reduce my spending which ive done.

If your going for the Altea I'd strongly recommend the FR. Seat are stopping production of the Altea FR on the 09 plate. Reviews slated it for not fitting into thr FR brand.

If I was to change anything maybe I should have bought the 200BHP Petrol and not the 170BHP Diesel, but there again Im not going to need the power once Logan Junior pops along, just the space and money saving Diesel offers.

Confused?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members